3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22 11:40 pm

Change cargo name (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone. Here you download the mod from the trailers. You connect. And when you find the goods in the orders. There is an English name for the cargo. Well, somehow the mod is not like it. Is it possible to rename the cargo somehow. So that it was written in Russian? Tell me where and how?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
THE JOKER DC 06.01.22

MiRonyCH
Download another mod for example from Jazzycat.

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

Best Assasin mod seems easier to know where to rename. (after all, the authors prescribe the name somewhere) how to climb the Internet, search :)

S
SlavikSD 06.01.22

MiRonyCH, look in the def / cargo package

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

SlavikSD now I'll try and see.

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

SlavikSD I found it :) I even ruined one trailer :) you do not accidentally know how to write down correctly so that the name of the trailer is displayed in Russian, and not with question marks :)

V
VALERY KOROBATOV 06.01.22

MIROnich on the site http://ets2mods.ru/ try a good site in the modeling section there is a description

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

VALERY KOROBATOV thanks, I'll look later :) I'm busy now :)

F
FinistEG 06.01.22

MiRonyCH
It's not how to write, but what encoding to save!
Observe the "native" encoding when saving and there will be no "???"

PS For the sake of experiment, you can generally "throw out" the file with the description of goods in English from the mod and see what happens. It is possible that you will not need to edit anything, tk. the game should pick up its description file.

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

FinistEG yes damn it, I don’t rummage in this unfortunately :) mod needs to explain everything. What? Where? How? Modeling is not mine along the way :)

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

FinistEG and where is the cargo description file located? What's the way?

M
MiRonyCH 06.01.22

VALERY KOROBATOV I couldn't find anything about changing the name of the cargo. And registering from the phone is a kapets. I barely registered here. I swore, but I got here