3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 06.01.22 11:40 pm

explain nubu plzzz (Diablo 2)

if you want to see the list of games created with the classic client (it is the classic client and not the classic mode in the lod client), then / games d2dv hell
and the rest have a common list - d2xp
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec 06.01.22

hmm, why do you need this?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

g_n, thanks, Admin !!

Alec, oddly enough, happens when HCS is full. and try it, find out the name of the next game, if you want to squeeze into it ;-)

A
Alec 06.01.22

if hcs is open, then as a rule +1, because more than 1 hcs does not run at the same time, because there are not many people.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

yesterday evening the hcs open either scored 8 ppl, or closed .. I updated the list of games .. in the end I decided to once and for all dispel the fog of ignorance and illiteracy. thank you, thank you Admin !!

h
hangover 06.01.22

the client
looked yesterday - out of ~ 7 created games on the classics, only one was created "with the client's classic". so this is not the best way to look for hcs.

f
firkax 06.01.22

but let's not put a lod and play only on the classics :) then the games will be visible in the classic list for everyone,
otherwise all sorts of nerds on the classics only lead wigs for the lod, in my opinion this is wrong

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

hoho! firk, +1! if Odmen prohibits the game in the loda - this will be fun !! * thumbs up * :-P

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

/ games d2dv hell does not plow = produces a title without a list of games. at the time of using the command, hcs was walking, when 1 person left it - the game became visible in the list

A
Alec 06.01.22

Yes, forget about it))) it is necessary once a year, because activity on the cell. very little

A
Alec 06.01.22

almost a year has passed, and oddly enough, I needed it :)
g_n, write plz how to watch all the games on the classics.
I also noticed that on the xts of the game, the identity does not show how to see the same for xts?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Apchan, if suddenly something cleared up. although, I sense it is unlikely.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

Obsessed
LOL! 4 years have passed, but
things are still there; D There is no such problem at xc, since there are no people to dial full game.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn, things are unlikely to move, but there is a way out - to find and deliver an old client, where there is only "classic". there is a chat command for him. another question, that laziness and little sense - for a while people will play, suck the state gear, then get bored and go to the lod. and from there - to the forum, and from the forum - to real life. ;-)

K
Keissy-J 06.01.22

Obsessed
You haven't quit yourself yet? ; D
ps. Hello, hello, you have a new season here, as I can see

f
firkax 06.01.22

in fact, the chat command is not for the old client, but for the list of games that were created from it,
i.e. the old client should not be with you, but with the one who created the cl game so that it can be seen in that list,
and this is already more difficult to influence

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

firkax, I then had a brilliant idea! let's ban LOD? =) gear, soj pump, everyone will rush to us! they will crawl on all fours, and we do not care about them!
PS just do not ask "why?"! ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Obsessed
There is no buzz about it.

A
Alxmo 06.01.22

Obsessed
overeat plastic porridge)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], still young ..

Alxmo,; D

I
Immense 06.01.22

Obsessed
firkax, I had a brilliant idea then! let's ban LOD?
There are no wm and poison charms on cl :)