3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avatar of the Groxes 06.01.22 11:50 pm

Satellites (King's Bounty: The Legend)

Here we are discussing about companions: how many there are, where to find, what slots give, what bonuses ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
deagle1992 06.01.22

I'm a straight necroposter.

I went in to find out if there was any useful information about husbands for GG, but here ...

I found one companion. On the Scarlet Wind.

Pirate Jimmy Crowd.

Gives a morale and speed bonus to pirates, sea devils, sea wolves, robbers and marauders.

Skills: trains troops (pirates, robbers to sea wolves and marauders, respectively)

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

Found another one. On the island of Uzala, Orc Moldok. I don’t know the bonuses, but I would venture to suggest that it gives an attack bonus to all the orcs in the GG army.

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

On the continent of Elon, there is a dark knight Moron Dark.
+3 attacks
+1 morale of the undead
Power of darkness 100%
Skills - trains troops: skeletons -> skeletons-archers, knights -> knight of darkness

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

On the island of Sheterra, in the vampire's cave, there is a companion, the demon Agvares.

Gives + 100% to the basic attack of Dryads, Lake and Forest Fairies, Demoness

Skills: controls the troops (can take command of one of the GG units) Troops under his command receive +10 attack and defense, as well as one of the abilities to choose from: high speed, always responds to impact, fire resistance, igniting impact or regeneration.

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

Tecron Island, Grand Canal

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

Companions, as I thought, all can wear armor, boots, weapons and regalia / artifact.
But it turned out that someone was carrying a helmet instead of armor, and someone was wearing a raincoat instead of boots ..

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

Nameless island

d
deagle1992 06.01.22

I suffered from the bullshit here, I was looking for companions everywhere ...

and here on you.

http://www.lki.ru/text.php?id=5281

H
Hydrolisk 06.01.22

By the way. Gaudí is a reference to the anime "Slashers", the character of Gauri. There, his sword of light was also a heirloom)))