3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya233 07.01.22 12:09 am

\ "Video driver stopped responding and was recovered \" + DirectX error (Need for Speed: Rivals)

In short, such a misfortune. NFS Rivals started crashing after 30-40 minutes of playing with the "Video driver stopped responding and has been recovered" pop-up window and DirectX error. Vidyuha - GTX 650 Ti 2 GB, the latest drivers, no overclocking. But the trick is that on an old GTX 260 it ran fine and did not crash at all (I think). Well, the truth is, I increased the graphics settings after installing a new video card. (MB because of this?) On older drivers for the new video card, the game also did not seem to crash before. (MB because of new firewood?) In general, help me solve this troubles.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuNature 07.01.22

This can interfere with programs that are sitting in RAM. or Reinstall DirectX. And also recommended Reinstall the video card driver. And updated Other drivers. Also check Macrosoft Visual. Sometimes because of this, the same happens. Yes, by the way, the Visuals are better to download the Deluxe. all to be.

L
LuNature 07.01.22

Or the motherboard is old that the video card does not pull.

I
Ilya233 07.01.22

Shadow of Ghost
So in other such games there are no such crashes. Even in CoD: AW, this error does not appear very often ...

y
yuri13 07.01.22

Completely remove the video card driver and download the new one from the off. the site is the latest version, but not beta. Download the installer from the microsoft direcx website and install. If the problem persists, then try updating the BIOS of the video card.
In general, it is better to study your components for compatibility, perhaps the motherboard is too old (or its BIOS is old), or the power supply does not pull.

L
LuNature 07.01.22

For good, reinstall Windows. And do not download programs from other manufacturers.
The best antivirus program ESET NOD 32. or if you are too lazy to search for keys every month, I recommend Baidu.Antivirus. And do not put Kaspersky. This is shit. Because of Kasperskava, many games and Windows are dull. Also check "AntiMalware" for rootkits and other junk helped me once. All programs download current from "http://xn--c1adkjnf.net/" and no other resources. Clean the COMP with only "CCleaner" and no other programs. Install all Windows updates. this is important. And don't switch to windows 10 for another year or two. Let them optimize. If you do everything as I wrote, and still it will fail. The thing is in the gland.

I
Ilya233 07.01.22

Installed add. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - crashes disappeared. Thank you all for your help, krch)

I
Ilya233 07.01.22

There is a new error. The interval is really much longer, but still I would like to solve)

L
LuNature 07.01.22

DirectX error. Try reinstalling DirectX 9,10,11 anyway.

I
Ilya233 07.01.22

Delivered DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010). It seems that the error is gone ... ATP, those)

893 07.01.22

Very interesting tips above, very much. i7, gtx770 (4gb) latest doava (on everything) latest Windows updates ... What should you reinstall? Windows? by 10MB? Maybe there will not be thrown out with such x * her, the most interesting thing is that the game works, but throws it out after a while. And so you can even play in 4k. Heh yes even the batman does not lag or fold xD but this game is yes.