3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarlaX 07.01.22 12:09 am

No sound in the right earpiece

I have small headphones there the sound is gone in the right what to do, tell me pliz? guys!
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 07.01.22

Throw out the headphones and buy new ones.

S
StarlaX 07.01.22

SonyK.
I watched the movie then they called me then I came back and the sound is gone

M
MKUltra 07.01.22

The wire is broken, 100%. I myself have already thrown away (those that I could not fix) not only headphones with such garbage. The problem of so many headphones, especially those that are often stuck in here and there.
Try twisting the wire near the connector itself and listen.

G
GTAman 07.01.22

Seryozha Kostryukov
This happens to me after about six months of using any in-ear headphones.

I watched the movie then they called me then I came back and the sound is gone.
So it usually happens. You have not done anything with the headphones since the last use, and then you find them already faulty.

I had three options: a bend in the area of ​​the plug, a bend in the area of ​​the headphone branching point, and detached wires directly in the earphone. Usually, the location of the damage is easy to figure out by moving the wires in different places.

p
pekabir 07.01.22

business for 10-15 minutes maximum, taking into account the heating time of the soldering iron

G
GTAman 07.01.22

pekabir
Only then the wires rewound with electrical tape do not look very presentable.

p
pekabir 07.01.22

V-Nine
as if there is nothing but electrical tape

G
GTAman 07.01.22

pekabir
How else to restore the insulation?

p
pekabir 07.01.22

V-Nine
is a penny crap called "shrink cambric". comes in all colors and for any cable thickness.
when insulated, it gives a barely noticeable thickening at the soldering point of the wires.

M
Mordok 07.01.22

V-Nine
Only then the wires rewound with electrical tape do not look very presentable.
They look great.
I was hovering once in half a year to buy new headphones - they were constantly bent on the plug, I stupidly cut off two more pairs while shaving.
I bought new ones, pulled out the spring from the ballpoint pen. I put a spring in the place where the cable constantly breaks, wound a couple of centimeters higher on the wire with electrical tape in a thick cylinder so that the spring rested on top of it (the spring is in a slightly compressed state, and the buffer from the electrical tape keeps it in this state).
From above, where the wires go to the plugs, I made a pair of windings with electrical tape in a potentially cut-off place.
White wire and black electrical tape with a shiny spring look fine, the main thing is to do it carefully.

Total: lived a year and eight months - the plastic flew off the plug, exposing the plug with wires - it was impossible to insert it into the socket. There are no complaints about the wires - the spring worked perfectly.
Both practical and creative.

PS The stockings, about which the baker writes, did not fit because they did not fix the spring in place. It flew in a day or two and began to crawl along the entire wire, instead of performing its primary function. The construction looked at the same time ambiguous: - /

p
pekabir 07.01.22

Mordok depends on
which cambric you take. cheap ones sit like shit and fly off in a couple of days. they are different

G
GTAman 07.01.22

pekabir
is a penny crap, called "shrink cambric".
Cool, I didn't know.

Mordok
stupidly cut
off two more pairs while shaving. Shaving with headphones is labor.

I put a spring in the place where the cable is constantly breaking.
This is a good idea. I did it now with my new headphones.

n
nikita2112 07.01.22

What kind of cleaver do you need to shave with to cut off the headphones?

M
Mordok 07.01.22

Pekabir
When the stocking has settled, after heating, it looks like a spring - it looks like a rain worm))

V-Nine
Just make sure that the spring is constantly compressed (not strongly, as in my case), or that it fits snugly on the plug. Otherwise, if the spring does not fit snugly against the base, the cable will bend even more.

p
pekabir 07.01.22

Mordok Was
n't it easier to buy a new jack for 50r in any radio parts store?

J
Just another User 07.01.22

I just wrap my ears in the area of ​​the plug with electrical tape, my ears live with them for 2-3 years, I’ll definitely kill without it in half a year, but with soldering I’m not lucky, the sound somehow gets worse.

M
Mordok 07.01.22

pekabir
Easier than what?

p
pekabir 07.01.22

Mordok is
easier than jerking off with a spring and soldering the wire near the default plug. purchased jacks already come with a braid at the break point, so that the cable does not bend once again. and you can disassemble them if anything happens in a couple of seconds

M
Mordok 07.01.22

pekabir
Re-read the text carefully, otherwise you are already pushing completely empty.

m
masha 07.01.22

If the headphones are good, give them to me, I'll make them myself.