3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
noxioustoo 07.01.22 12:09 am

Lags The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings (Steam License) (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Computer characteristics:
Windows 7 Home extended 64-bit (License)
Intel Core i5 650 3.20Ghz
8 GB RAM 1 GB
GTX 650
video card The latest video card drivers! I always update Windows via Update! The Witcher lags even at medium settings! I know that 1 GB of video memory is not enough, but still I should play on medium ones! Hope for help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
6ardik 07.01.22

noxioustoo Describe exactly how it lags? Is it just low fps or freezing? Or maybe something else?

F
Fransisk 07.01.22

turn off the extreme quality in the graphics settings

n
noxioustoo 07.01.22

6ardik
Just low FPS. Lol, I wrote that even on the middle lags, and they write to me "turn off the transcendental"

n
noxioustoo 07.01.22

Thank you for a detailed explanation of this problem. Once I was an inexperienced gamer, but with people like you, I have acquired a valuable store of knowledge that will definitely help me in the future. I would also like to thank you for your time spent, you have not wasted it in vain!

G
Gunlinger 07.01.22

noxioustoo I
advise you to just set the lowest settings in the game, and if the FPS stabilizes in the game, then gradually add items in the settings and so on until the FPS starts to fall below 60, the work is dreary, but alas, well, or you can say geforce experience from the site and with the help of it tune

d
dimakozhanov 07.01.22

noxioustoo
that 1 GB of video memory is not enough,
If your monitor / TV resolution is not higher than 1920x1080, then 1 GB of video memory is quietly enough for high-ultra settings.

6ardik 07.01.22

noxioustoo
With other games, how are you doing? If other games are slowing down, look in the task manager, maybe some process is loading the system, check the temperature of the processor, it may overheat.

I
I still alive 07.01.22

I had the same experience with the witcher, I had to endure and play at low settings. found nothing about this.