3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King plague 07.01.22 12:19 am

Your hopes and expectations from the game. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

What are your hopes for the game?
23 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 07.01.22

Large, very large, terribly large, hyper-large, such as never put on anyone.

T
Taurin78 07.01.22

Stealth and additional game modes, and not linear passage !!!

D
Devil_Within 07.01.22

The same pleasant 60 fps as in the prologue, as well as an exciting plot

C
CaptainYakutia 07.01.22

Hopefully it will be better than the 4th part.
ps: Don't get me wrong. The 4th is good, but it doesn't reach the 3rd.

A
Artiom200234 07.01.22

I really hope for the game INTO it will become the best in the series!

K
King plague 07.01.22

Dozen Jester
Well, why compare it with the
Witcher ?) The Witcher is an RPG, and MGS is a stealth action

A
Alexander Garifyanov 07.01.22

Dozen Jester
These games cannot be compared, firstly, different genres, and secondly, different levels of developers. The Witcher is created by Poles, who have released only 2 games, and MGS5 is being developed by one of the geniuses of the gaming industry, he has been doing this all his life. Of course, the Poles can't do better, but that doesn't mean The Witcher 3 is going to be a bad game.

I
IGNIT 07.01.22

Dozen Jester
Throwing poop at you: D games really cannot be compared too different ... the phantom should be a masterpiece) and the witcher is just a good, well-made game))

D
Dozen jester 07.01.22

Alexander Garifyanov
Boss_Big
Sam Smith
I'm talking about the fact that everyone is vanging about the fact that the Witcher will become the game of the year - I don't believe in that.

A

Dozen Jester
Well, it will definitely not be the game of the year, but the RPG of the year is quite)

R
Rorschach1986 07.01.22

I'm waiting, I hope everything will be full of trunks of skins and boxes

a
alexandr082784 07.01.22

I do not expect ....... I know that Kojima will not let you down and will show the world a new masterpiece))) many years of experience proves this. He is a guru in his field, he is to the gaming industry like James Cameron is to a cinematographer. Each part of MG is a masterpiece, and given the fact that there have been no masterpieces in the World of Games for a long time (since none of the developers have been trying to make masterpieces for a long time. 99% of modern games are pass-through, good, beautiful, but still pass-through. masterpieces of past years, without final, mediocre sequels (Capcon, Activision, EA hello)) then it will be just like a bolt from the blue))))) I'm really looking forward
And still waiting for Silent Hills there Kojima will show how to make horror films))))

L
LightColorWave 07.01.22

I hope for a combination of an interesting plot (I will even put up with cranberries) and optimization.

A
Alexander Glinsky 07.01.22

Only one great Russian language

b
byteme 07.01.22

Your hopes and expectations from the game.
The very good ones.

D
Dark corsair 07.01.22

The main thing I want to see in the game is the triumphant conclusion of the Big Boss story. I hope there will be a level of MGS4 final that will remain in my memory for a long time.

K
Kosh13 07.01.22

I didn't like Ground zeros at all (although I can't call it bad either). Therefore, I expect from Payne at least something better and more interesting and, most importantly, stealth, and not that parody from Zeros.

M
Mark_Dacascos 07.01.22

I'm afraid to guess, I can only say that I liked the gameplay of the GZ. The best stealth I've ever seen.

A

What are the expectations? The best game of the eighth generation, as was MGS4 the best game of the seventh generation. At least for me personally.

G
GG4 07.01.22

I expect thoughtful content with bases and attack / defense, this is the main feature of the game.