3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoshka_under_potato 07.01.22 12:19 am

Cj and Evil Balas !!! (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Shoal cj down the street. Balasy walked along the street.
HEY the same cj shouted balas and began to shoot, but cj led the code to the minigun and killed them! I must call sweetheart, CJ thought! Ale, sweetheart, the balas were shooting at me !!! You're okay, I'll help you cj !!! Sweetheart went to the CJ and together they killed the balas !!! on the way they bought themselves a big and black one for two five hundred !!! They came back and cj went to the shower !!!
Cj washes and big smoke is peeping !!! Cj does not notice at first, but the big smoke says - There is a lot of hair! and cj evo will stall !!! What are you doing? I'm rubbing it !!! Why??? I'm interested!!! Oh you bitch !!! Cj killed the smoke through the hole he sawed !!!
Nilzya to confide to anyone !!! CJ mumbled and plowed to drink cocoa with nanoch buns.
121 Comments
Sort by:
O
One of them 07.01.22

Honey...

L
Lyuxs 07.01.22

XD

B
Breathtaker 07.01.22

Either Antoshka is an adult who decided to joke, or an extremely stupid schoolboy =)

C
Comrade Kote 07.01.22

Here is his last accountant Gansta Babnik: D

R
Rashscherch 07.01.22

xDDD

T
Till Lindermann ... 07.01.22

bljad .... the author would you be ashamed to go online with your second-grader spelling and five-year-old speech style .... how old are you? have you read the classics? Pushkin? Gogol? Lermontov?

A
Alex mahone 07.01.22

Po whinnied, however. You have to think of writing such nonsense.)

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 07.01.22

And, is this the school that needs the attention of the people? Oh, I see. The story is the delirium of a lame pigeon who was stoned with bricks.

s
stf3689 07.01.22

"up the wall" probably knocked before writing)

A
Antoshka_under_potato 07.01.22

Write a comment ?????????????

T

write

O
One of them 07.01.22

Write)

T

cocoa)

A

Vanyuvy traitors thought CJ and went to sleep.

CJ blush and sing said
sweetie chevo sweetie I'm sleeping !!! I panic, but we have to kill the vagosav !!! why!!! so it is necessary !!! Okay!!! cj got up and they killed the vagos !!! On the way, they bought potatoes !!! Now we have both big and black and potatoes !!! and then sweetheart said I'm dying cj !! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEETTTTTT !!!!!!!!! CHCHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAYAYAYAYAYAYATTT !!!! Cj died too !!! and the wagos came up like a stalemate and fell on them !!!
HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

A

Shtoto this chapter was not very good at minya.

T

peshy ischo!

A

HARASHO thank you for the criticism, I love you !!!

T

I'll just tell you a kawaii story! 0_o

Sly Cat is right !!! Peppy wants a crust!

2 Ambience any ideas for our story?

k
kerm68 07.01.22

Cool!! I demand to continue!

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 07.01.22

CJ blush and sing said
sweetie Wake up and sing, mister Freeman, blink and sing ...

Creative Shit / Author Mood @ k