3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 07.01.22 12:19 am

Wheel Crane Problems (Construction Simulator 2015)

Hello everyone!
For a long time, from the very release of the game until the last update, there has been such a problem:
Sometimes, when working on a wheel crane, such a bug occurs - I cannot fold the boom. I can push it further, but the command does not work back when the corresponding key is pressed. I climbed out of the crane, climbed again - nothing changes. Only when I press Backspace to reset, everything starts to work, but it can immediately turn on again. It is very annoying when you try to move a load like this in several attempts!
Who is the same? Maybe someone knows how to fix this?
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomaJVchuK 07.01.22

update the game helped me if something on http://coop-land.ru/forum/showtopic/44941-voprosy-pro-rukovodstvo-zapuska-construction-simulator-2015-po-seti/ there, scroll through alexsey 13 and 1.04 and 1.06

R
RomaJVchuK 07.01.22

and although you have a repack from codex? If not, then on rutor everything is written how to install and translate into Russian (to translate, after installation, go into the folder with the game and there is a codex notepad, there you find the Language, replace the value with russian and you have a game in Russian)). well, then I wrote above to update the game to 1.04 or 1.06