3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rpabuj1 07.01.22 12:19 am

Will there be any updates in the game? (Minecraft)

Hello to all! :)
Recently I had a thought ...
Will minecraft be updated anymore?
After all, Mojang is no longer there, Notch retired from development, and several people left the company ...
What do you think?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
D3MONRED 07.01.22

Just because the Little Soft bought Mojang, that doesn't mean it no longer exists. Moreover, Dinerbon wrote that there will be an update soon.

C
CONSTAN 92 02 07.01.22

Well, As someone once said - Notch Not the kind of person who gets things done. (this was in one article when Minecraft was not updated for a long time and everyone thought that he had abandoned the project)
To be honest, I watched several of his works and I can tell right away Minecraft is the only project with which he was lucky. Yes, the game was a good breakthrough (though not the founder in this series of Sandboxes). But I think that Minecraft needs to grow from the old cube world into something bigger than it is now.
Conclusion Minecraft is aging faster than Warcraft (Well, as fast as almost equal), And the sale of the Company is perhaps the only way to save the company or drown it. The conclusion of a simple update, if anything, will be in a new concept and buns with nails.

C
CONSTAN 92 02 07.01.22

D3MONRED
Thanks, I didn't know that (I haven't read or heard this before)

w
we get what we deserve 07.01.22

Updates are still ongoing.