3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 07.01.22 12:19 am

Is it worth holding a competition? (Minecraft)

A competition for the best mechanism is planned (as an option, a story is still being considered) to increase activity on the forum. The winners will receive site awards and certain items on the server (the issue is discussed with the administrator). However, at least 5 users ready to take part in the competition are required. With 4 participants, the event simply does not start. Here you describe your point of view on the competition and your willingness to participate in it. If in a month the number of potential participants does not reach the minimum of 5, the topic will be closed, and the competition will not take place.

Awards for the winners of the planned competition on the server:
Details
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
InsaneIvan 07.01.22

I will participate. Unless there are any unforeseen circumstances. However, what are the criteria for the "best mechanism"?

w
we get what we deserve 07.01.22

InsaneIvan
Complexity and usefulness. And yes, please refrain from multi-posting.

V
Vadim99808 07.01.22

Tell me what prizes, should I lay out these mechanisms

I
InsaneIvan 07.01.22

turokxxx
I would doubt the complexity. Some complex mechanisms can cause lag on weak machines. As for usefulness, they include farm machines of experience, wheat, and so on. ?

w

InsaneIvan
Yes. + The limit will be conditional. It will be unacceptable to bring lags on the server. (for example 1000 working pistons at the same time)
Vadim99808
I'll tell you exactly in the evening.

I
InsaneIvan 07.01.22

turokxxx
There is one important question: Do you need to build a mechanism on the server?

w

InsaneIvan
Yes.

F
FlexiHopper 07.01.22

Let's take part! Check the timing.
Regards Neighbor_80

w

FlexiHopper
If at least 5 potential participants gather - the competition will start on the 1st of August.

w

Many applicants were not found - the competition will not take place.