3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meta_KnightFan 07.01.22 12:19 am

Game files (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day. None of you know which file is responsible for the image on the GPS navigator? I just want to change the size of the limiter on my truck to completely remove the interface and use the speedometer with the navigator.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 07.01.22

meta_KnightFan, On PG there are many options for the advisor itself. And it is completely turned off with the "F3" key.
What size of the limiter are you writing about?

m
meta_KnightFan 07.01.22

SlavikSD
Just when you go, there is a circle on the left with the maximum speed of the so-called. limiter. And on the navigator of my Peterbilt it is small and the numbers are not visible on it, so I have to use the interface Route Advisor.

K
Karen and Elite 07.01.22

As far as I understand, so that the limiter on the advisor is not visible, it is necessary in the gameplay settings. hide the delimiter and it will not be visible, but if you mean the internal navigator. then the file is in this folder. by the path; (material / ui / gps / there file (gps.dds) is responsible for the background of the navigator

K
Karen and Elite 07.01.22

meta_KnightFan
this file is located here, which you probably have in mind, along the path / material / ui / adviser / limit sign.dds. this is how it looks;
Spoiler

A
AlexeyStar 07.01.22

There is a mod that increases the size of the limiter. Search the site.

A
AlexeyStar 07.01.22

www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_uvelichennyj_znachok_ogranicheniya_skorosti-97140/