3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 07.01.22 12:19 am

Level-choice theory

---
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 07.01.22

It's mine ... The amount of delirium is steadily increasing. Involuntarily you begin to wonder, is the author of these reflections really so stupid? Maybe this is a sly sabotage? Dragging your opponents into polemics, enveloping them in delirium, bathing them in stupidity, mixing soft with brown ... gradually turn them into morons. What else can you call people arguing with a stool or a concrete wall?

W
Wing42 07.01.22

Mayamenstate A
harmless example without a hint. Is the very fact of your birth a theory of choice or a theory of level? And the direct process of your birth and subsequent formation - a theory of choice or a theory of level?
And finally: both theories seem to me to be a rudiment of human thought. Instead of something constructive, reasoning about it was again presented without any intelligible possibility of its application in the future.

Vanya Rygalov
"What else can you call people arguing with a stool or a concrete wall?"
Or maybe he is trying to reveal his potential, albeit through such primitive methods. Is it possible to hinder a person who has stepped on the path of self-knowledge and self-improvement? Let him move away from these methods of self-copying and attempts to explain the endless world around him in a very narrow and limited framework of agonizing theories, and then, perhaps, we will see something more than just an autonomous generator of life.

z
zhimipe 07.01.22

If it were so, it would still be nothing, and if it were nothing, it would be so, but since it is not so, so it is not so! This is the logic of things!

V
Vanya Rygalov 07.01.22

Wing42
Or maybe he's trying to reach his potential ....
Heh, heh ... Nice. Dude, I'm begging you, don't. You know that this is not so, I know, everyone knows ...
... albeit through such primitive methods.
It's not about the degree of primacy. Here primitivism is not a category of appraisal, but only an instrument. There is another task, I wrote about it earlier. Therefore, the higher the degree of cretinism, the more successful the author's sabotage with regard to the presence of common sense among the inhabitants of the chatterbox.
.... and then, perhaps, we will see something more,
Is it a moo?

J
Just another User 07.01.22

pseudo-wise underphilosophy, although no, it is better this way: bewildered pseudophilosophy, if in short, then KG / AM, but the theory of choice is that everything is relative, but according to the theory of the level, the author of the demextrofan dug up somewhere and drove away?

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.22

too complex poorly optimized philosophy. I didn’t master it, posony.
everything that happens has a linear cause-and-effect relationship. within its framework, the possibility of choosing a position comes out of past decisions. and the very fact of the existence of the pozon and some of its choices from the same connection with the cause, only in this case, the attitude to the pozon as an object expands to more distant objects. ultimately, all cause-and-effect proceeds from the laws of the universal scale.

G
GTAman 07.01.22

MunchkiN 616
Too complicated, poorly optimized philosophy
+1. I don't have enough RAM for such texts.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.22

If a person is defeated in the game, then this is a level theory.
If a person is defeated by the lack of play, then this is a theory of choice.
Understood nothing.

Resentment, for example, can be different: in one case it is caused by the theory of the level.
Something a teacher of you is not very good, because you have not yet clearly explained your theories. And by "intelligibly" I mean so that it was clear to me =)
In general, the phrase "level theory" sounds incomprehensible in principle. Let me show you my joke? It is called "the idea of ​​objects". Not everyone has it, although, in principle, this is a common thing for non-bydl) So think what it is - I'm in the same position regarding your philosophy)

Russia and the West are different due to different worldviews. People think and perceive events differently, something like this. You can take culture and creativity as an example and see what prevails and where.
In general, the scheme is as follows: the West is personal career growth and personal improvement. The East is the search for one's place in life and the search for the meaning of life, self-knowledge.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 07.01.22

Not weakly so the author was inserted.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 07.01.22

Mayamenstate, IMHO the wording is somewhat blurry.
The level or choice, in my humble opinion, is relative. And here I agree with MunchkiN 616.
IMHO, the principle of recursion works here, if we talk about your example with the game. When the next level is "avoidance" of the previous choice or a whole series (choice-level) of sequences (one after the other) and / or independent groups (in parallel). But it looks like you didn't mean exactly that. In addition, I consider this representation of cause and effect to be too simplistic and not a universal reflection of reality to be useful knowledge. Maybe I still don't understand something.
And also, in my opinion, one should not elevate human aspirations to an absolute. After all, there are different populated areas and there are different people.
According to your results, it turns out that the west is looking for something to do, and the east is where to do it. Within the framework of the level-choice, one and the other do not have the opportunity to go beyond their aspirations, therefore "to do" does not look for a place, and "where to do" does not look for meaning.

B
Belomorkanal 07.01.22

Author ... dump.

W
Wing42 07.01.22

Mayamenstate
"Choice theory and level theory were born as an attempt to explain development / evolution."
That is, as I understand it, a specially created evolutionary theory does not explain development / evolution? Who would have thought!

G
GDFrost1.4 07.01.22

If a person is defeated in the game, then this is level theory.
Analysis theory, not level.

Playstation- theory of choice.
Not enough Xbox. Xbox, Playstation - theories on the same "line".

If between the PC and the console, then this is a "global" choice.

If a person is defeated by the lack of play, then this is a theory of choice.
Lack of playing practice. The choice is to study, to work on yourself. Theory? How to do it! Methods and ways of studying the game.

n
nagrizolich 07.01.22

The evolutionary theory explains the development / evolution ... of the level,
it does not explain who came from ... only the theory of choice,
evolution occurs not only smoothly / level /, but also in leaps and bounds / choice /

You have a name for the brain ...

k
kile [Natural Sick] 07.01.22

Mayamenstate
Evolutionary theory explains development / evolution only in terms of transition-level theory: humans descended from monkeys, dogs descended from wolves; but it does not explain who the monkeys or wolves are from.
All this is explained by evolution, I recommend reading the relevant literature.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 07.01.22

Mayamenstate
Just the same "avoidance" is the theory of choice, and the theory of level is the "continuation".
My formulation misled you: the
next level is "avoidance" of the previous choice.
Since I was operating with your concepts: I
was defeated by the lack of play, this is the theory of choice.
Accordingly, the successful passage of the next choice is to avoid its negative consequences. And this choice is a new level in the next sequence. Correct if not so.
With regard to west-east, you clearly distinguished them in the previous version of your conclusion.

G
GDFrost1.4 07.01.22

Now all computer games come with eternal life - with the absence of level theory, so it is almost impossible to be defeated in the game.
One can “be defeated” by a lack of interest in the game itself. It all depends, as you call it, on the “levels” between which the connection can be broken or incorrectly created.

You can only be defeated by the lack of a game, when the PC does not pull it - the theory of choice.
The theory of choice was the moment the game was downloaded and installed, you had at least some hope of running it. In the end, either yes or no.

And this is already a "system failure" (PC).

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 07.01.22

Mayamenstate
Gods, how do you like to write :)
The most important thing we should know is that the developers are trying to improve something and get money from it.
Next:
People do something get money. They were preparing to receive money, but not how to properly dispose of it.
Animals do something get food. They prepared to eat, but not what they had to do next.
Bacteria have been doing something for hrenalion years and evolving. They didn't prepare for anything at all, they just lived.

So there are a lot of such theories. Well, leaps in evolution are impossible, since this is a process spread over several hundred or thousands of years. So if dinosaurs gave birth to mammals, then before that physical changes were observed in many generations: size, weight, internal structure, habits, reactions to stimuli, etc. etc.
By the way, people have already died out, only not all, but some species. But I think the complete extinction of all mankind will not threaten us for a few million more years (Well, maybe we'll all die tomorrow. Now live with it.)

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.22

as such, there is a choice at the level of the human microcosm, for example, but this is a simplified judgment since the choice is limited and depends on external factors.
This choice works in such a way - that a person rolls in a trolley on the rails of time and switches the current of the arrow by choosing the right, left, or another tunnel. naturally, at the same time, he gains the capabilities that a certain path gave, but loses everything that could have been in parallel branches. but it is not a choice per se since the consequences of choice are relatively unknown.
and in principle there cannot be any other levels.
from the point of view of the general theory of everything that exists, human consciousness is illusory, therefore, the choice is illusory. everything obeys a certain pattern of distribution of energies in the universe, and the role of man is approximately the same as the role of a wooden ball rolling on a table.
therefore, on a global scale, there can be no other nature of things than that which comes from the very cause of the universe.

G
GDFrost1.4 07.01.22

Mayamenstate
There is a computer game, and everything else is means (PC, Windows, processor, video card, mouse, keyboard) and habitat (room, heating, fresh air), but this is already habitat theory.
The game is the 'game choice'. PC is a closed construction that was created from the levels themselves. Windows is the heart of the system. Processor, video card, mouse, keyboard - these are the levels themselves, without which the final result would not have been obtained, with the right choice and construction. Ideal.

I called this theory a choice based on the fact that it is not you who choose, you are chosen, and all you can do is just do everything to make you chosen, but you cannot influence this decision.
This is called the theory of probability, followed by a reflection of reality.