3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 07.01.22 12:19 am

Shadow Eater is not killed (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Hello everyone, either a bug, or something that I cannot understand, a shadow-devourer who goes after forging a sword from fragments and does not kill a guard in front of the ruins, what is it, how to fix it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 07.01.22

aleksanpetelin you
need a scroll with the name of the shadow, then you come up to Jerome in a thick one and start reading the scroll. It takes a very long time to read, you need to wait while not allowing the shadow to create fire elementals.
And watch that the spell does not break. If you fail, start over.
When you kill the simple shadows, direct a couple of people to the fire elementals, otherwise they will not let you read the scroll calmly.

a
alex1gr 07.01.22

and without Jerro in any way? I just don't have him in the team at the moment, but there is Zdzhaev, she seemed to say that the name will call him ... what to do then?

a
alex1gr 07.01.22

guys, thank you very much, I somehow didn’t think of reading the scroll by hand, because before that she read it herself ... great, thank you very much!

a
alex1gr 07.01.22

guys, give me a trainer or something, or an immortality code, I can't go through the second bridge)

S
Sheff322 07.01.22

aleksanpetelin
During the game, press the [~] (tilde) key

to call the console, where enter "DebugMode 1"

(without quotes, respecting the case), then you can

enter the codes:

dm_god - God mode

givexp X - Get X XP

GetLevel X - Change hero level up to X

dm_givegold X - Get X gold

SetCON X - Constitution on X

SetWIS X - Wisdom on X

SetINT X - Intelligence on X

SetSTR X - Strength on X

SetCHA X - Charisma on X

commands - Show

irolltwenties commands - 20 in each statistic

a
alex1gr 07.01.22

Sheff322
ok, I tried it, almost everything does not work, once I just added a little experience and that's it, maybe I ’m entering something wrong, if possible, tell me more specifically how to do it, and another question - I walk through the maze, where Nishka was kidnapped , but there is nothing to open the doors with, here is an ambush, more than strong enemies, there are no master keys, there is no way out ... or is there?

S
Sugo77 07.01.22

Trainers are for noobs, especially in DND RPG games! ... :(
You just need to study and learn the mechanics and building in DND RPG games and everything will become easier ...
Live examples of strong builds:
1 .: "Caster" Build: Koludn Paladin (Very Old Classic DND, this build has been adopted since 2002 from the first NWN):

2 .: "Build" Stanner ": Monk Priest Sacred Fist (Conditionally New Classic DND, the build was invented already in NWN2 since 2006):