3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19 10:13 pm

Help with getting awards in connection twith the account with prime (Call of Duty: WWII)

In General, in the news they write that you can get the reward in call of duty ww2 free boxes, it is necessary for you to associate your account call of duty with Amazon Prime Video and twith prime.
I made an account in Twitter and twith prime and Amazon Prime Video, but nifiga not given.
In the end how to do it I did not understand, so who did it please explain how to do it gradually on your PC.
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 16.11.19

They write that it is necessary to associate the ACC in nastrojkah game - but in nastrojkah I personally did not find this button . Maybe in the consoles is there . XS.

n
nominar 16.11.19

n
nominar 16.11.19

The game is different ,but how to make a twitch Prime, one for all

B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19

nominar
WELL, cold will be a problem, as I understood from the video, it will be necessary to make account of. site games, a of website cold buggy as follows
Page unavailable
The website profile.callofduty.com performed the redirect too many times.
Delete your cookies..
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19

nominar
Did everything like in the video, chose twitch that I had for the cold, and then go to the site and developed the Website profile.callofduty.com performed the redirect too many times. Cookies.. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Oh yeah, cleaning cookies did not solve the problem.
First, go to their website and register does not work, because the error is the same. The website callofduty.com to climb is possible, but as soon as the remind tab to sign up or register, this error crashes.

M
Mihail Golohvast 16.11.19

BOISKAUT
it's already half a year,I tried to get awards for the winter event in the code,the same error was given

B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19

Michael Holocuast
I have the feeling that it's all a divorce, what type of people to twitch Prime paid, and in Russia they have a bummer since they know Russian for it will not pay and will come up with anything.

n
nominar 16.11.19

Under vpn you to try ,I have a fortnight without the VPN identity is not wanted to give a reward , for chromium hoxx vpn is go

B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19

nominar
Thanks bro with vpn all good, went to office site and there registered, accounts combined, but the boxes why it was not given.

B
BOISKAUT 16.11.19

Michael Holocuast
Bro try with vpn helped me.

R
Rexxarius 16.11.19

Someone now works on the website? I even through a vpn it gives an error.