3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Martynyuk 09.01.22 08:02 pm

PIRATE VS LICENSE (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Who has problems with launching my license starts normally, the settings are fine, everything is fine, but the fps is not stable downloaded the pirate only to make the settings and hangs
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
aka_king_Gangster 09.01.22

the same!

A
AnPei 09.01.22

Anton Martynyuk The
pirate works fine, only the Internet needs to be turned off.

s
stanok40rus 09.01.22

Anton Martynyuk
Remove video card overclocking and it should work fine

a
airstorm 09.01.22

Anton Martynyuk
To test the performance, I had to download the 4 most popular repacks and test them in order to maintain the distribution. The settings were frozen in Uplay-Rip - by the way, the largest repack in size for 111 GB, walking through torrents. Interestingly, it freezes on my gaming computer with an RTX3090 card and an i9-12900 processor, and on a test computer where the system is thoroughly littered, no freezes! There I have an amd RX 6900XT card with an R7 5800X processor. There were suggestions that the matter was in the manufacturer of the video processor. I completely demolished firewood in both computers, and also completely deleted the game. I swapped the video cards, installed the game on a new one and the freeze "moved" to my test computer. If you have a video card from Nvidia, then it's better to download another repack. You can wait for a new driver,

S
SkyraX 09.01.22

airstorm

M
Marsj 09.01.22

SkyraX
«The Gates of Hell"
Spoylerhttps: //meduza.io/impro/-3Tcnbo_h-eV-zFPYaE1zVDBcdqWUafLHdJWMHHIFQw/fill/1300/0/ce/1/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWR1/emEuaW8vaW1hZ2Uv/YXR0YWNobWVudHMv/aW1hZ2VzLzAwNy8z/OTEvODU2L29yaWdp/bmFsL21TdmI1V3JC/bmJubnhyMW1oTlQw/Z3cuanBn.webp

a
airstorm 09.01.22

SkyraX
Can you elaborate on the question?

-
-ahgd 09.01.22

airstorm - he / she probably drool (and not only) from your hardware :). In general, I have a mediocre system with RTX 3060, Ryazan 7 for 8-16 and 32 operas, it works tolerably almost at max, but fps jumps and even 60 no. At the beginning of the game: when the type is connected, the percentage per hundred square meters is loaded, and in the game it is stable% at 50. And this is at 4600 GHz. What happens on 4 (8) I can’t even imagine. license, but I want to throw the game on a portable device ...

A
Artem Nilov 09.01.22

My pirate always crashes during the performance test, it also crashes when starting a new game, it just loads to the end and throws it onto the desktop regardless of the settings, be it minimum or maximum. I tried it from the Admin, and with win8 compatibility, and with and without the Internet, and with a clean boot, and in general with everything that could be found on the forums to solve this problem.
I have a Xeon e5 2680v2 + 2070Super + 16GB of RAM. win11.
If someone has similar systems and pirates work, share the secret xD

a
airstorm 09.01.22

-ahgd
-ahgd wrote:
Can I transfer saves from litsuhi? Although there is a license, I want to throw the game on a portable device ...
I would gladly try and check, but I do not have a license. In theory, it should work, try it. Just consider which repack you are transferring to. This applies to all games. If, let's say, you have a license from a steam, then the repack is better to take a steam-rip. As I understand with this game, there are only 2 types of repack, one of which is Uplay-Rip - it is also a bit problematic, in fact, which is the reason for the creation of this topic.
-ahgd wrote:
he / she probably drool (and not only) from your iron
It’s somehow wrong to envy the "hardware" :(. This is just a technique that will become obsolete after a couple of years. I would understand if you envied opportunities, earnings or knowledge with education. Besides ... I’m already for 40 - I think it would be strange that a person of this age cannot afford top-end iron, given health, education, work, and maybe the place of residence matters a little.

a
airstorm 09.01.22

Artem Nilov
Artem Nilov wrote:
I have a Xeon e5 2680v2
I could not find it in the browser history to give a link ... on a German forum there was a debriefing with processors. This game requires Intel® SSE4.1 technology support. And your processor has only Intel AVX from the instruction set expansion

A
Artem Nilov 09.01.22

airstorm
seems to write this: Support for instructions MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES, AVX, F16C / EM64T, NX, XD, VT-x, VT-d, TBT 2.0, TXT, HT /
Yes, and it seems like all modern games are running with me, except for this one here.
ps It's time to run away to work, if someone writes something, read something, but I can only check it tomorrow night.

I found a video on YouTube where a person played the Xeon E5-2650v2 when there was a free weekend, and there the instructions are also only AVX. So it might not be about the processor. (Hope she's so xD)

-
-ahgd 09.01.22

airstorm wrote:
I would love to try and check, but I don't have a license. In theory, it should work, try it. Just consider which repack you are transferring to. This applies to all games. If, let's say, you have a license from a steam, then the repack is better to take a steam-rip. As I understand with this game, there are only 2 types of repack, one of which is Uplay-Rip - it is also a bit problematic, in fact, which is the reason for the creation of this topic.
Hi. I have a face and portable from insane ramzez, too, a yupley rip. I tried to throw it on everyone, but new ones are being created. Maybe someone succeeded, tell me how.

S
SkyraX 09.01.22

I measured the launch time on the pirate from the moment I clicked the shortcut until the menu chapters appeared, taking into account the fast boiling of the nvidia and yobasoft screensaver, it was 2min 6sec, this is for i99900kf and 32oz, of course it is a long time to wait

E
Ezdeaz 09.01.22

Aiden Pierce and Rench cannot be recruited on the pirate, they are not available, they are not available! in the main company

L
Leap i 09.01.22

SkyraX
You are either lying, trying to denigrate the pirated version, or your PC has a hardware or software problem causing the brakes
SkyraX wrote:
measured the launch time on the pirate from the moment you click on the shortcut until the menu chapters appeared, taking into account the fast boiling of the nvidia and yobasoft screensaver, it was 2 minutes 6sec, this is for i99900kf and 32oz, of course I have to wait a long time.
I have decrepit i7-7700 garbage with 16 gigs of RAM and a completely outdated 1080 Ti. I don't know which SSD you ran from, but I have an ancient slowed-down KINGSTON SV300S37A for 480 gigs. And on such garbage, from the moment you click on the icon, skip the videos of yubiks and nvidias, initialize empress and supposedly connect to the server, until the main menu appears, it takes 1 minute and 27 seconds.
If you have doubts about my hardware, then here from the March topic of last year
Spoilerhttps: //forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/tech/temperatura_protsessora-1001636/
you can make sure. They discussed a problem on a similar motherboard with a 7700 processor like mine. Aida's screen was also attached there.
I emphasize again, loading to the game menu on an outdated computer takes only one and a half minutes.

l
leap year me 13.01.22

Ezdeaz
For your information, there is a problem with the recruitment of some prestigious operatives on the face. Before writing to the forum PG
Ezdeaz wrote:
You can't recruit Aiden Pierce and Wrench on the pirates, they are not available, they are not available! in the main company
it was necessary to google the problem.
There is a mod on the Nexus that allows you to recruit all the prestigious operatives. The mod works on a pirate and on a face. Download, install, recruit ;)