3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Linkin41 09.01.22 08:02 pm

How to pull videos? (Death Stranding)

In the Movies folder there is a file from it you can get 40 videos in the .bk2 format, they are in 4k and without sound .
Spoiler . through RAD Tools you can play, but there is not enough screen resolution, you can encode to AVI, but there are artifacts instead of video. On youtube, either with losses or with subs - they do not fit. maybe someone is spreading?
Spoilerhttps: //www.upload.ee/download/13778568/d566a0577e731a6100a7/5.bk2
18 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 09.01.22

In the same RAD play with the settings and try to save in .mp4 or with a different compression ratio, as an option.

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

kurskiy
writes Windows cannot create file

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41 Enough
disk space? Is the file name all right (no prohibited characters)? And yes, save where? If in Program Files (or where the game is installed), then you may need to run with administrator rights, or select the "Documents" folder, for example.

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

Spoiler on disk gigs 20

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
It should be enough. The title is also ok. And what is the destination folder?

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

kurskiy is the
same

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
As I wrote above, try the "documents", it is possible that the folder with the game requires administrator rights. The second way: run RAD with administrator rights, it should work, but it's still better to save in "Documents" or where you definitely have the rights to create / modify files.

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
Now noticed that you have attached a file. Above all, the video is HDR, so conversion problems can be with that.

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

probably kurskiy

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

kurskiy
in the data folder there are also .bin files, is there a way to get something out of them?

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
There is definitely no video in them.

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

kurskiy
in my opinion it is not so HDR shows, I pressed alt + enter

Spoiler

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
However, HDR is clearly indicated in the file properties:
Spoiler
For example, the properties of .bik files from Alan Wake Remastered:
Spoiler

k
kurskiy 09.01.22

Linkin41
Since the internal RAD player turns off HDR during playback, I came up with a "crutch": start playback, alt + enter make a video to fit the screen, then use any capture program (I had a Bandicam at hand) to record.
Crutch, of course, wild, but working. I just can't think of anything else yet.

L
Linkin41 09.01.22

kurskiy
ok ATP , but what about bin? how to dig in it?

k
kurskiy 13.01.22

Linkin41
In theory, if there is a video, which is rare, even the player that comes with the K-lite codec pack will open. In practice: attach an example file, I'll see what's in it.

L
Linkin41 13.01.22

kurskiy
there probably are audio, maybe even video tracks, sounds, etc.
https://vk.cc/ca18ny

k
kurskiy 13.01.22

Linkin41
No, if there is something useful there, it is archived by some software of its own. Neither archivers, nor emulators, nor players recognize this file as "their own".