3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22 08:02 pm

Script Compilation Errors (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Please help with solving a small problem.

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game gameplay damage damagemanagerprocessor.ws (1959): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_GET_GAME, expecting TOKEN_FUNCTION, near 'theGame'

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game player playerinput.ws (11): syntaxPRIV error, unexpected TOKEN_GAME , expecting '{', near 'private'

Can't fix these two errors. I climbed everything I could, but I still can't solve the problem.
If there are experts, tell me what and where to insert, write, delete to solve this embarrassment.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 09.01.22

Rubikonloli is a
little strange, of course, but look for an error in 2 mods that contain these files:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game gameplay damage damagemanagerprocessor.ws (1959): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_GET_GAME, expecting TOKEN_FUNCTION, near 'theGame'

Error [ mod0000_mergedfiles] game player playerinput.ws (11): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_PRIVATE, expecting '{', near 'private'

and choose which one to keep / throw out of the assembly if they don't compile, this is the simplest solution. Maybe comrades will help you with some advice.

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

It seems like this issue was resolved, but another appeared. The last fight, it's the hardest one

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game r4game.ws (80): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_VAR, expecting TOKEN_FUNCTION, near 'var'

V
Voidcut 09.01.22

Taburen Bamon
There was also such a problem. It turned out that the mod is outdated. We'll have to delete.

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

Nurp
Voidcut
You won't believe it - it evolves

Meet my new friend and companion

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game r4game.ws (65): syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting TOKEN_FUNCTION, near '{'

: D

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

N
Nurp 09.01.22

Taburen Bamon
clash mods that have r4game.ws
should survive worthy)))))))))))))))))))))) That is, again, choose which one to leave

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

Nurp
Trouble, sadness. Well, you will have a friend, but on the chopping block ...
AlwaysFullXP land, rest in peace ..

N
Nurp 09.01.22

Taburen Bamon wrote:
Land AlwaysFullXP, rest in peace ..
... but its in vain))) although ... depending on which passage you want to arrange a hard or meditative

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

Nurp
Yes, as a result, the whole Witcher flew away from the psycho back to download.
I don't understand, everyone seems to be praising the assembly, it seems that the author indicates that nothing special needs to be done and all the mods work with each other.
But there are so many discrepancies through ScriptMerger, Mom don't cry.

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

Nurp
I 'll try another call. Maybe this time it will work out.

N
Nurp 09.01.22

Taburen Bamon wrote:
everyone seems to be praising the assembly, like the author indicates that nothing needs to be
done ... hello, please! )))
Sculpt your assembly, how many times have I been told.

T
Taburen bamon 09.01.22

Nurp
Too long, and the Internet does not really allow it.
I've been swinging the game for two days. And I don't have time to download and check a bunch of mods.

That seems to have reinstalled everything, but some of the mods are furious with SSSlots.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game gameplay ability playerabilitymanager.ws (4159): syntax error, unexpected '}', near '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game gameplay ability playerabilitymanager.ws (4166): syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting ';', near ')'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles] game gameplay ability playerabilitymanager.ws (4171): syntax error, unexpected $ end, expecting '}', near '}'

Warning [mod0000_mergedfiles] game actor.ws (246): Native function 'IsPlayingChatScene' was not exported from class'

Only the assembly started, but I put it, I don't like something ... I
waved.