3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma [R] e 09.01.22 08:02 pm

Now or Never (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such a question: I climbed on different forums. Since I didn’t want to end up with "Three of Tango" when I tried to persuade Triss to stay, I chose the option "Let's try again", but she still floats away ... But the declaration of love makes her stay.
Triss chose to simulate solutions. Kissed in the garden, went to save Berthold and Annisa. Or did GOTY cut this feature out?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 09.01.22

Nightma [R] e
In order not to get the Tango quest for three, you just need to decide on the choice in two quests - Now or never and the Last Wish. Like Triss - In the first quest you convince her not to leave Novigrad on the ship, in the second quest you tell Yennefer that the love between them was just a product of the magic imposed by Gene. Like Yennefer - You do exactly the opposite in the two quests mentioned above. Triss - Tailwind, Yennefer - Gin nothing to do with, I'm your henpecked and without his spell. There is also a third option - Send both of them. I have not heard of the fourth option.

V
Vova S 09.01.22

As Fox534 correctly noted, leaving both Triss and that second one and not getting the "Three of Tango" will not work, which seems to be logical.
But Triss floats away when choosing "Let's try again," this confuses me. Someone somewhere wrote that this option also leads to the fact that it remains. I myself have not tried it myself. Why, when there is an option to directly tell her about feelings.

F
Fox534 09.01.22

Vova S
But Triss floats away when choosing "Let's try again", this confuses me. As far as I remember in the quest Now or never, you need to choose help magicians, and Nightma [R] e went in search of Anais and Berthold, most likely this is the reason for Triss's departure from Novigrad.

A
ArXangel_ann 09.01.22

There are only 3 conditions for an affair with Triss:

- kiss her at a masquerade

- choose to help magicians

- tell her that you love (then she will stay and there will be a scene at the lighthouse)
or
- say "let's try again" - there will be no scene at the lighthouse, because ... it will float away in any case even if the previous 2 conditions are met. But it seems like the novel will be counted and in the final Triss will be with Geralt (not verified, because XD needs such a novel)

The scene at the lighthouse will only be if you confess your love to her, other phrases will not work. Checked.

Needless to say, Ian would / should have been refused.

V
Vova S 09.01.22

Another critical moment will be if, in the "Now or never" quest, Triss is first denied help, they say, helping Ciri is now more important. And then, nevertheless, come to Kingfisher (as she is there in Russian, that tavern) Then Triss will 100% float away, no matter whether there was a kiss and / or whether there was a declaration of love.

Y
Youxyxol 09.01.22

Vova S wrote:
Kingfisher (as she is there in Russian, that tavern)
Kingfisher.