3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kartonkratos 09.01.22 09:01 pm

How do different editions differ? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

What is the difference between the delux edition and the ultimate, well, there are plot additions, otherwise I looked but I do not understand in delux it says that there will be additions that will be released in the future, and in the ultimate there are already two additions in question, and for this I do not understand that delux will be on one add-on less chum ultimate edition or the same? which to buy.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 09.01.22

Kartonkratos
https://preorder.dyinglightgame.com/ru/
https://www.igromania.ru/news/105464/Ceny_raznye_izdaniya_kollekcionka_i_predzakazy_Dying_Light_2.html

K
Kartonkratos 09.01.22

Sorento NSK
In short, in ultimate, there is still one add-on more, thanks for the links, otherwise I looked at epic games but there is some kind of description that is not clear.

S
Sorento NSK 09.01.22

Kartonkratos
Please. The ultimate and gold editions are always the most complete in games

D
DarKain_PYA 09.01.22

Sorento NSK
I thought so too when I bought the Tekken 7 :-(

R
Ricch 09.01.22

Sorento NSK
Gold is not the most complete) And Ultimate, looking at the editions of the Borderlands series and at Dying Light, also does not always include all the content

m
marrader 07.02.22

how to download it?

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

marrader
It seems like it will appear in https://techlandgg.com/rewards or in a notification. But I didn’t understand the OST either, there is activation, but there is no link.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

I haven’t figured out yet what at least one flag gives except for the base game)

Although no, it seems that in the bag from the beginning of the game there was some kind of first-level junk. If these are bonuses (and you can’t repair or increase the level of gear in the game) - fuck it at all)
And yes, I liked the pre-order pack) Considering that I never did pre-orders anywhere.
On the other hand, the game came out on the night of the 4th, and I took it on the night of the 3rd, before midnight))

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

The question is, in the DLC there is a skin for Loan, is this a type of backlog to the future or is it already possible to use it somehow?)
And yet, do you have a bug with a weapon that is given for free every 2 hours? After the middle of the game, I can’t take it again. A bug or a game thinks that everything is fine with you?) In general, I agree with things, you can find it everywhere, but for the sake of principle, if they give it, then why can’t you take it later?)

Spoiler

L
Lokoss 14.02.22

lEGlGnoml
Yes, I can't retake weapons either. Moreover, I only have a hatchet and a machete in the second column on the screen (Ultimate edition). Where did you get the rest? Is this what opens for quests when linking the game to the game site? Or did you put it in storage yourself?

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

Lokoss
max edition + twitch drops