3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpankMe 09.01.22 09:01 pm

Issue with MHz video card after playing Cyberpunk 2077 (Cyberpunk 2077)

The game is licensed, I have not checked them for viruses. After the end of the game, the video card is hammered in boost mode and does not reset them, and such a problem is after cyberpunk, after other games everything is in order. I installed new drivers on vidyuhu and tried to roll back to the old ones, it does not help, after restarting the computer everything is fine, but do not restart the computer all the time after playing cyberpunk. Maybe someone knows what the problem is and why the vidyuha is hammering into the boost, or is it something with a patch of the game?

11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 09.01.22

In the task manager, something hangs from the CP apparently

M
Marsj 09.01.22

This happened on the RX580 with Sherlock Holmes - Chapter One. Launching the game with -dx11 and the problem went away.

a
ashleyalicia 09.01.22

Similar to RX 570 8 gb - it does not reset the frequency after playing Cyberpunk 2077, because of this, the fans run idle, as soon as the temperature rises to 55, they turn on, they turn off a little to 52-53, and so on in an endless circle - restarting or turning on and off helps another game. The problem appeared at the beginning of autumn with September drivers. I tested almost all stable versions of last year - on the spring and summer drivers the card works fine and resets the frequency in Cyberpunk 2077 as it should, but on these versions the "autobuner" just stopped working for me and simply does not see the video card and does not show any data and a clean reinstallation of the autobuner Does not help. From here we conclude that all the jambs are AMD. Moreover, in the last firewood on 21.12. 1 of December 3, AMD messed up even more - they cut off medium and small light sources in the game (see the screen), new firewood has not yet been released for more than a month, so while we roll back to stable version 21.10.2, shadows are working on them correctly and the autobuner sees card .... I have to choose between autobuner and resetting the frequencies of the video card - both of them together do not work correctly yet, they may be corrected, but perhaps not. cards came out 4 years ago !!!

S
SpankMe 09.01.22

ashleyalicia
rolled back to these drivers radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-20.12.1 and everything began to work fine and the frequencies are reset and autoburner works.

h
hyper1 09.01.22

and what downs minus the author? a person has a problem and he is trying to find help from experts or those who came across ...

M
Marsj 09.01.22

hyper1
... nvidia boys

y
yuriko1158 09.01.22

Marsj
: D
or console players , everything is clear ...
what frequencies, what are you talking about (?) ...

a
ashleyalicia 09.01.22

SpankMe
I was glad to help, I didn’t roll back so far in the 20th year, it’s enough to roll back to July or June, after all, Resident Evel Village ruled them, and in winter and spring they made optimization for Cyberpunk, the autobuner might be buggy for another reason. And in general, I almost immediately realized that all these jambs are driver-related, for the last year AMD has been hammering in 400-500 series cards. On a hike, they realized this) since more than a month there is no firewood, in any case, I hope that everything will be fixed ...

S
Space Ðœarine 09.01.22

Install only WHQL version of firewood and do not use afterburner with AMD cards. If you need to overclock something, play with voltage or adjust the fans - this is all done in the Radeon software. If you need monitoring, use the fps monitor, it consumes much less resources than the afterburner and does not conflict with amd firewood, and in terms of monitoring functionality, it is better than the afterburner.

z
zEmberg 13.01.22

The decision to rename AMDRSServ and that's it, the frequencies normally go down without sticking.

c
clinic 05.10.22

ashleyalicia
thanks bro helped