3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XooN 09.01.22 09:01 pm

Black screen and cursor. (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

What is going on? I scoured the entire internet as far as I could, including the English one. I never found a solution. In general, I play myself normally, I enjoy it, but after 4-5 downloads, everything disappears completely except for the sounds and the cursor. I press ESC and hear the menu appear. I click on random places and hear the team running, and once I even pressed Eder, causing a dialogue. BUT NOTHING IS SEEN. Again, everything goes fine until the game is loaded 4-5 times, sometimes more, sometimes less. I even downloaded a standard community patch on the Nexus. Nothing helped. The first time I come across this ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 09.01.22

XooN
The problem is definitely not in the game, look in your system or in your computer.

X
XooN 09.01.22

Andrei YP
"Pathfinder: Kingmaker" works fine. The first part works fine. Tyranny works fine. I repeat, I am not the only one with the problem. In the CIS, the internet is almost quiet, but in the English-speaking it is similar to those who panic in the event of a fire. Someone suggests cleaning the registry, others to disable the Internet or antivirus, others use alt + enter, and so on. And how could there be a problem in the system? I have already come across what you are hinting at. If there is a problem in the system, it happens immediately. And then after a few downloads. I can run through one location all day at least and nothing happens, but as soon as I start loading and switch from lock to lock (even if they are the same ones), the problem appears after a while.

A
Andrei YP 09.01.22

XooN
Well, there would be a problem specifically with the game, then the majority would have it, including domestic players. I definitely never had this.

X
XooN 09.01.22

Andrei YP
It often happens that in patches for certain games I notice bug fixes that I have never met. This is fine. So this problem has passed you, congratulations.

A
Andrei YP 09.01.22

XooN
Do you have the latest version of the game?
And if you have a pirated version, then try another repack.

X
XooN 09.01.22

Andrei YP
I have the latest version from Khatab, some version 5. *. * ... From the rest of the guys, for example from the Mechanics, the third version comes without many additions ..

A
Andrei YP 09.01.22

XooN
Well, besides these two famous ones, there are repacks from other authors.
I bought the game from GOG. By the way, the gog versions do not require hacking, so many pirates upload them. I checked, for example, there are second pillars on the same root tracker, the last gog-version with all the additions is uploaded.