3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanorifer 09.01.22 09:11 pm

Ping problems

Good afternoon. There is such a problem. I play LOL. In the morning, approximately 7:00 - 10:30, ping norms, 69-77, but the rest of the time ping 80-700, (generally not playable). The PC is directly connected to the router. Please help me, why is this, and what can be done about it. Thank you in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 09.01.22

MB cost to call the provider, let them do a check from themselves to the game servers. ...

V
Vanorifer 09.01.22

Provider Tele2, they won't get through.

P
Pavel rally 09.01.22

Vanorifer
For almost all mobile operators, the speed drops during the day, because everyone uses the Internet, for online games it is better to have a wired Internet.

V
Vanorifer 09.01.22

Pavel Rally
Unfortunately I do not have such an opportunity, because I live in the ass of the world. But before, everything was normal.

V
Vanorifer 09.01.22

Maybe you’ll advise me here, I switched from Megafon to Intertelecom, it seems it’s gotten better.

B
BDmitriy 09.01.22

Vanorifer
See the coverage area of ​​all operators in the list and choose the best one

A
Alik Dynnik 20.08.22

You may have been connected to the MAC address. This is when all the apartments in the house were thrown onto one IP address. The router starts switching over all ports when there is a lot of connection and gets a lot of ping. You can solve the problem only through the provider. You ask to allocate one line for you. To which the provider will say - We do not have such an opportunity, but as soon as you say, I will pay. The provider will say, we kept one port for the major here. You can get it)))