3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 09.01.22 09:39 pm

Freebies

If you were thrown 1 rubles on your card, what would you spend it on?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERA1987 09.01.22

RTYWD
On the second computer, on heifers, pivas, clubs.

P
Podvipodvertov 09.01.22

I would have paid off the mortgage, and then I would have gone to work as a watchman three days later, since I would not have seen the point of working more.

A
Aarvinok 09.01.22

would convert it into normal money and put it on the card

F
Frostmir 09.01.22

Dreaming is not harmful
PS I will say from my own experience - such thoughts arise either from inveterate rogues, or from people who have not earned anything in their lives, but received a lot for free.

h
hello 09.01.22

read the classics ...
At that time, Sasha Koreiko imagined the future in this way: he was walking down the street - and suddenly by the gutter, showered with zinc stars, under the very wall he found a cherry-colored leather wallet, creaking like a saddle. There is a lot of money in my wallet, two thousand five hundred rubles ... And then everything will be extremely good. He so often imagined how he would find the money that he even knew exactly where it would happen. On Poltavskaya Pobeda Street, in an asphalt corner formed by the protrusion of a house, near a star trench. There he lies, a leather benefactor, slightly sprinkled with dry acacia blossom, next to a flattened cigarette butt. Sasha went to the street of Poltava Victory every day, but, to his extreme surprise, there was no wallet. He stirred the rubbish with the gymnasium stack and stared blankly at the enamel plaque hanging by the front door - "Tax inspector Yu. M.
Ilf and Petrov "The Golden Calf"
heh, heh ... and you will be convinced that over the past almost a hundred years since the writing of the novel, the infantilism of young adolescents has not changed a bit ...

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

I would know how legitimate this translation is and I don't have to give it back. and then I would probably buy 3090. pitch-pitch. a million is not so much if you think about it, but you can get fat a little and go to the rocking chair so that you can lose weight back and there won't be this leam here.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 07.02.22

A freebie is like (free cheese in a mousetrap)!

h
hello 07.02.22

PETRENKO VLADIMIR

F
Focus 07.02.22

What is lam rubles? Now, if the lam were green, then it would be possible to turn around.

I
IngwardIn 07.02.22

hello wrote:
Sasha went to Poltava Pobedy Street every day, but, to his extreme surprise, there was no wallet. He stirred the rubbish with the gymnasium stack and stared blankly at the enamelled plaque hanging by the front door
. In our time, with such enviable regularity, sooner or later, I would stumble upon a bookmark.