3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 09.01.22 09:57 pm

How do I open locations? (Spintires)

Location Opening Points - Dark craters are usually located far from roads. Therefore, you have to wade through windbreaks or virgin lands. It is advisable to find all points (open all locations) before starting the tasks. Then it will be clear how to deliver the goods.
Video :
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

b.sasha
Oh! Healthy, Sanya!
And I'll add on my own: it's better to drive to open a truck with garage parts. After all, when you find a garage, you only need to bring one car, not two. And in the wilds to open points I go to the UAZ basically.

b
b.sasha 09.01.22

Strelec-zmeya
Hello!
Yes, you added everything correctly. so it will be easier to play later. The game is really difficult and it is better for a beginner to start playing the arcade, and only after understanding the game, you can proceed to the simulator mode.

O
Olega_rh 09.01.22

Sasha, hello !!!! Long time no see !!!! I drove an igruhu into the entu, wow, and evaporated! Everything is very real!

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

b.sasha
Yes, yes! I have the last map to go through on the arcade - Volcano. And then there is still a lot to adjust and plan the route correctly, as well as think over where to put a fuel truck for refueling, where MAZ is for towing ... In general, there is enough firebrand (in a good sense of the word). )))

b
b.sasha 09.01.22

Olega_rh
Hello Oleg! Yes, the game is more than realistic, and probably not so many users will play it, only fans of such puzzles. There are enough difficulties in the game. It takes patience and endurance. And in the simulator mode it is very difficult, if you have an accident and immediately install the car on wheels.

_
_Roman_MAN_ 09.01.22

Hello everyone, guys! A toy only in incentive to buy, or can you swing a pirate?

b
b.sasha 09.01.22

_Roman_MAN_
Link in PM.

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

People! How do you take a screenshot in this game? I tried a bunch of progs - a black window shows instead of a snapshot .... Right now I'll check Fraps ... and then I found a place on the coast map that was not indicated on the map, but you can manually load firewood there !!

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

Everything! Fraps helped!
In the topic "Opinions and wishes for the further development of the game" I posted screenshots

O
OUAN2012 09.01.22

I look at the navigator, no one is using it? I open the map like that, laid a route and drove it. If you zoom in on the black circles of the map, you can see the roads.
Spintirespix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

K
Korax66623 09.01.22

Strelec-zmeya
My UAZ fails when I stop .. Well, check the map there ... I stopped for five seconds, get under way, and it digs into the ground with its wheels (in a field or in a forest where there are no roots). Especially, the bastard, likes to "bury" when there is not a single tree nearby! ))) - on the edge, on the shore or in the field

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

Korax66623
I rarely dig in, and I try to choose the road, and I drive it with the differential on and 4wd. It rides well on the grass and sand.

Y
Yasin Stump 09.01.22

it would be better to tell how to open garages, open the whole map, they have 2 garages (1 is open), the other does not open, they require all 4 points of garages ... dick knows where to get them

O
OUAN2012 09.01.22

SEREGA
You take truck loads in the open garage already "part of the garage," and you're taking in a closed garage and unload tam.Tak twice and garage will be open.

Y
Yasin Stump 09.01.22

hmm, thanks) I'll try it right now

D
Daemon 5647 09.01.22

Guys, lay out the cards with completely open locations, garages and cars)

K
Korax66623 09.01.22

OFFLINE ATTENTION: How to turn off vibration on the XBox gamepad?

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

SEREGA
There is also a large wagon with 4 points at once.

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

Daemon 5647
I'm working on it for now.

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.01.22

OUAN2012
"I look at the navigator, no one uses it? I open the map as well, laid the route and drove it. If you zoom in on the black circles of the map, you can see the roads."

What navigator ??? ))) I always plot a route on the map in both difficulty modes. The only difference is that in the arcade you can see a red strip on the road where to follow + compass. And in the simulator, only the compass (you combine the arrow with the "red" direction) or open the map all the time. Well, how are you, in principle, on the screenshots. ))