3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pachkin 09.01.22 09:57 pm

The Stupidest Death (Far Cry 4)

We write our most stupid moments here.
Here I once had a case. Capturing an outpost killed everyone on stealth, but he did not free himself. Soon he climbed onto the nearest stone and just jumped from it. I opened my wing-suit, but I didn’t have time to parachute, but I didn’t die. I scrolled through the air and then fell behind the texture and noticed a dog that was between the textures. I died soon after.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 09.01.22

Pachkin
is this a stupid death in your opinion ? A stupid death is when civilians shoot or shoot you

j
joseph88 09.01.22

I was sitting near the outpost, I wanted to free it, I threw the meat into the center of the camp, I wait ..... I hear a growl behind my back, the bear turned and attacked the reptile, everyone heard it lived for two seconds.

T
Tytanyumm 09.01.22

but I generally died when taking the fort, so the main thing is that it remains to finish off one frag, which was ducking somewhere around the corner, and I decided to throw a grenade, and the game glitched, in the end I did not take the fort and blew up on my own grenade, and so without killing the last frag, but I don't remember which fort, a pagan in rody, the one that is the most difficult, I don’t remember exactly, but I think you understand ...

M
Malkarth 09.01.22

There was a case. While chasing a courier on an ATV. I had a hand grenade launcher (the one in the pistols section), I love to blow up cars with it on the go. I decided to take this down too. I squandered a couple of shells, but did not hit, because the terrain was too uneven, it always swayed in all directions. In the end, both of us were carried to the driving patrol jeep. The courier happily blended into it, and I, barely having time to brake right in front of him, could not resist and shmallowed from the grenade launcher ...
The property of grenades to bounce was clearly lost somewhere in the depths of my mind at the moment I pulled the trigger (left mouse button). Therefore, all that I managed to see was a grenade whistling off the surface of the jeep somewhere under me, then an explosion, I take off 5 meters ... and a loading screen.
Ajay wins Darwin Award

s
stalkerspore 09.01.22

I got stuck in a tree with a parachute. Not dead, but low hp earned.

N
Nemesis 09.01.22

All stupid deaths are due to a fucking wing. you run up to jump further, and this moron opens his wing!

N
Nighthawkreal 09.01.22

Shot at the gyrocopter's panel.

n
niki4fdgod 09.01.22

I fly on a hang glider, I press shift - I opened the suit - the wing, and (drum roll) the hang glider, which I threw off (pam - pam!)