3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Alexander's Notes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe someone in the know, you will need his notes somewhere in the future (from Keira Mets that you will take away)? It's just that they are not in the quest section of the inventory.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razor12345 09.01.22

xs I went through the main line and part of the dopquests, but the notes are still gathering dust in my inventory

L
Lekar23 09.01.22

GG4
I suppose this is so that Keira would not run away with them to Emgyr if anything, but I have the same story as the guy above)

G
GG4 09.01.22

Bust-Just
About not running away, I also thought, sobsno because of this and took them away from her. It looks like everything that is not a quest can be thrown out right away ...

L
Lekar23 09.01.22

GG4
I've completed the game and never once did I need to give something somewhere, what is needed it always lies in the quest, so it's rubbish, it weighs a little so it hung around forever.

o
onakita 09.01.22

If Keira is sent to Kaer Morhen with the documents, she will create a cure for the plague.

k
kennydead 09.01.22

onakita
right? damn, you have to replay her quest.

g
ghostwolf 09.01.22

Spoiler! If you send it to Radovid, it will die.

p
propeller-faust 09.01.22

GG4
I killed Keira on Kolomnitsa in the previous playthrough. Alexander's notes were not needed. In the first playthrough, I sent her to Kaer Morhen and she seemed to have created something based on these notes, I don’t remember exactly.