3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erbol 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Post-plot calls (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Filled up the head of the family from the North, Sani. He walked in an embrace with a lawyer. The game continues. As I understand it, there will be no missions, but you can continue to play. But ...
Then someone called the phone and gurgled like come to the pier, there is a prostitute, his name is Mercedes, he is a super pro, etc.
Then the second call from Mercedes' father: like look after her.
Question: where to go? What to do?
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 09.01.22

open the map, in it the places where you are given missions are indicated by icons or letters.

You will need to come to the pier (that is, Tommy lives by the sea in a hotel; and the pier is located at the opposite end of the city, also by the sea) and stand as usual in the glowing red circle. Then they will tell everything.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 09.01.22

Something I still didn't understand where to go ...

O
Orto dogge 09.01.22

No, you don't need to go anywhere, this call is only needed so that you know the future fate of Mercedes. This is not a mission.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 09.01.22

I see, otherwise I thought I missed Weiss's bonus opportunity)

G
GTAman 09.01.22

I remember when I went through the story for the first time and began to receive calls, I was also waiting for more missions.

J
John Lokk 09.01.22

Yes, they could have done these missions and not dummies ((

O
Orto dogge 09.01.22

Why make them? Just calls at the end of the game. Why stupid missions after the ending?

v
vamp 09.01.22

Well, Roskart could not do stupid missions and I would only be for that, after the murder of Sonya, there would be more missions.

M
Montane 09.01.22

And I would suggest doing it like in Metal Gear Solid: several bosses. I think it would be more interesting that way. And then there are only 2 main villains: Diaz and Forelli ... melancholy ...

G
GTAman 09.01.22

They just got drunk.

M
Montane 09.01.22

GTAMAN, well, what can you do ... Yes, we just dream. I know there are many games where our desires are realized. We love GTA: VC. So we dream about her. Who will blame us?

G
GTAman 09.01.22

No one. It is quite natural that the capabilities of even your favorite game sooner or later become insufficient.

J
John Lokk 09.01.22

Duck GTA joke, especially Vice City, since she is probably the first in this, that after passing the storyline, you can then play in the mission of the Malibu club or something else that remains uncompleted, but after the credits the hand does not rise to play further.
Now, if everyone is soaked there missions, there is no Che there to do that? You have to be a schizo to enter the game, for example, get in a taxi and drive around the city or something. Well, except perhaps to follow, and so there are no missions - there is no dynamics and as a result there is no game (((

N
Night light 09.01.22

You have to be a schizo to enter the game, for example, get in a taxi and drive around the city

LOOL 8)

R
RomanHansen 09.01.22

You go to the Port (next to "Sunshine Auto") to the red mackerel, there you will understand further ....

r
rq-girl aka Rosette 09.01.22

Demon-PRO, so what can you do !? XD

k
keySTOER 09.01.22

I played Vice City right now. I passed the game 100%. And I got a call from some Ernest Kelly. He said something about a stick (I have a Russian translation). Did you have something similar?

K
King of GroovÑŠ 09.01.22

Perhaps this is something that the developers cut down when creating the game.

D
DevIL667eXe 09.01.22

It was, finally, the calls after the passage are infuriating, until everyone calls calmly, you fool around)))

D
DruGun 09.01.22

Ernest Kelly is an old man from the print shop. After the final mission, Cortez also calls and Kent Paul.