3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_REZ 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Jarl and Nails (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the Skellige islands, on a ship, moving through the plot, I met a jarl who asks for nails and rags. In general, somebody brought him all this, and where to find it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurbads 09.01.22

A_REZ
if you bring it, nothing will happen, just a new dialogue

D
Dreamcrusher 09.01.22

Dratva and nails come across in chests, crates and large packages. But I didn’t meet the Jarl himself, asking for all this, or maybe I did, so nothing serious apparently happened.

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

A_REZ Where exactly is this Jarl sitting? Is it just that nails have been lying around in quest items for a long time? (already the 2nd time to Skelegi, sailed on a ship)

C
CRASHBULLET 09.01.22

It seems that where we are looking for the giant, he is sitting on the ship with skulls chatting.

G
Gutsz 09.01.22

There is an opportunity to return him to earth, but he refused

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

CRASBULLET
I roughly understood where it is, thanks.

O
Old_Nick 09.01.22

Dreamcrusher "... Dratva and nails come across in chests, boxes and large bundles ..."
Not quite like that: any gratva, indeed, any of the chests / boxes, etc. will do, but the "nails" are only those that go as a separate "quest item", found only in "Ruins of Dorve"

A
Amishor 09.01.22

Dos9ra
I would say, not "on the ship", but "in the ship". During the search for the giant and the son of Collapse, on land we find a half-disassembled ship, in the bottom of the hole, if we go through it, we will find the former jarl with the company.