3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik5986 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Another Galaxy (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Can someone explain where in another galaxy N7? Any info on this?
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 09.01.22

vitalik5986
No, nothing is known for sure, only guesses. The most popular is that representatives of different races were sent to another galaxy in case the plan with the reapers fails, something like an ark. But, again, this is unofficial, and only the developers know everything for sure.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

there is nothing really about the game yet. even it was reported that the muzhik n7 is not at all the main character of the game.
infa about the fact that andromeda and about the fact that another galaxy did not know where it leaked from. it was said that the new part will be in the unexplored regions of Kochmos.
the myth that the kovchek with all sorts of posons flew to scourge the fortune in abiding America seems to me little plausible because the me1 code says in some detail that ships need to cool down on planets and it is not possible to fly at mass effect thrust because it takes a long time. if they flew it in a thousand years. so most likely the events will be deployed slightly differently.

Y
Yushimitsy 09.01.22

vitalik5986
alliance is everywhere even in other dimensions.

S
Subject89P13 09.01.22

randomness of development) just quite by accident in that galaxy life was born on a planet that was quite accidentally similar to the earth, and this life quite accidentally evolved into 1-in-1 creatures similar to people. And these creatures, developing and going out into outer space, created an association completely accidentally called the Alliance, and in this random Alliance they created a special program ABSOLUTELY RANDOMLY named N7))) and there, quite by accident, the same Reapers were created, and quite by accident a man with the surname was born Shepard) he will be GG)

L
Legion1130 09.01.22

Subject89P13
Judging by the logic of your statement, you work as a screenwriter for BioWare :)

S
Subject89P13 09.01.22

Legion1130
anything is possible!)

S
Sinpro 09.01.22

testing a new weapon, a wormhole, or some kind of man-made jamb, and the ship with gg throws to hell

_
_Irbis_ 09.01.22

I don’t understand what, in fact, the question is.
Somehow, not yet known, the civilization of the Milky Way made it to Andromeda. This means that people also got there, including those with training N7. What can be incomprehensible here?

X
XCAL1BRUH 09.01.22

Are the events of the game exactly unfolding after the invasion of the reapers? Because this will mean that the developers will have to choose a clear backstory, including the ending of the third part. And many may not like this.
If this is the prehistory of the events of the trilogy, then most likely it will not be another galaxy, but simply an unexplored sector of the galaxy.

d
djon2486 09.01.22

I think we got to another galaxy with the help of the reaper technology, possibly with the help of the supermind of the reapers

L
Legion1130 09.01.22

alekszvorsk
there seems to be in parallel with the events of the three parts of ME and after them.

X
XCAL1BRUH 09.01.22

I watched the trailer and re-read the first news on the game. The events of the game unfold after the events of the trilogy, and so far away that most likely of the old Persians, only Grunt and Liara are possibly still alive. It makes sense that technology has evolved. As shown in the trailer, fighter's ship N7 moved between planets on autopilot in a few seconds without a repeater, so moving between galaxies shouldn't be all that strange.

l
litii 09.01.22

alekszvorsk
and rex?

X
XCAL1BRUH 09.01.22

pirat_2002
Depends on how long the krogan live. I do not remember. Grunt and Liara are still teenagers by the standards of their races, and Rex is a centuries-old veteran.

l
litii 09.01.22

alekszvorsk
well, it's natural

B
Blezil 09.01.22

in general, we are unlikely to return to the Milky Way, most likely it will be a one-way road using the equipment of the ancient races, perhaps the Protheans or those who were before them (who at one time sent the ark there and this may be one of the new races of the allies, or still what) can we have a mission "find the way home" from the beginning of the game, since the equipment that delivered us will break during the movement, I also think that we will immediately get into the maelstrom of events, the question is who will play the role of the main villain ?? let it be not the reapers, perhaps another AI that keeps the entire universe in slavery, or a super-race who imagines themselves to be gods, let's see. Biovars, if you are reading this, include Shep's son / descendant in the game and everything is ok, preferably as a party member or gg (cool, after all, easter eggs). You can think of anything you want,

L
LenivyiBob 09.01.22

hrenallion thousand years later ...

M
MunchkiN 616 09.01.22

Apokalipsis113
but nothing that this should happen in a few years, and h7 there he cuts in knightly armor and rides a tractor like a Don Quixote.
most likely events take place through another hundred.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 09.01.22

N7 is not just a military training category, it is a top space academy for training officers ready for service in space. In the book, Anderson studied there. So there is no N7 in Andromeda. Yes, there are representatives who came from the milky way.

B
Belomorkanal 09.01.22

MunchkiN 616
"The pozones most likely found an ancient portal and set up a new sea reaper"
Maybe the guys from the Milky Way will become the reapers of Andromeda? And we will, as in an avatar, play for the "hero" who betrayed his boys - the reapers from the Milky Way and rescuing the underdeveloped boys - the natives of Andromeda. Interesting storyline.

By the way, about N7.
The letter N means that the fighter was trained in the ranks of special forces, 7 - the category of the fighter's training and his level of skill in military affairs. The Alliance's special forces are designated by the letter O, the laughs by the letter B (for example, Ashley seemed to have B4 in the first ME, and Kaiden initially had N7). Accordingly, B7 is the highest category of space infantry, O7 is the highest category of special forces, N7 is the highest category of special forces. N4 - middle category of special forces, etc.