3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sa1rex 09.01.22 10:16 pm

In-game phone issue (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The question that torments quite a few people, namely with the phone in the game itself (the phone has narrowed) Does
anyone have a solution for this problem?

20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRiddler 09.01.22

Sa1rex Check the
integrity of the cache and that's it

m
mister truth 09.01.22

Sa1rex tried to
re- enter the game? Or check the cache, as described above

S
Sa1rex 09.01.22

I checked the integrity of the cache (version of steam) and also deleted it and reinstalled it again.
I read on some forum that users are sinning on a new patch ...
Are there any other ways?

M
Mixalch 09.01.22

The same problem, plus an extended cursor and its inaccuracy in the menu.

C
CrowBY 09.01.22

as a temporary solution, I can advise you to switch the game to windowed mode in full screen.

S
Sa1rex 09.01.22

In general, at the moment, the most optimal solution to the problem of a mobile phone (the fact that it is narrow) is solved by changing the game settings: screen type, setting window mode without frames.

k
ko4ur3d 09.01.22

as an option, turn on the phone in the first person (does not work on a motorcycle)

V
Vitalya Olesyuk 09.01.22

The last time I played 3-4 weeks ago, the mouse cursor in GTA and on the map was normal, but now it is 2 times larger and it is impossible to control it. Who knows how to solve the problem? +1 and the phone became flat

C
CrowBY 09.01.22

as a temporary solution, I can advise you to switch the game to windowed mode without borders

V
Vitalya Olesyuk 09.01.22

CrowBY
Thank you for your help, I will consider the truth, thanks, and I want to help others !!!!

A
Andruxa Cockroaches 09.01.22

There is a problem with the display of the phone in the game.
In single-player mode from a third person, and online it doesn't matter how to look at the textures of the phone, the mouse cursor (in the interaction menu, in lscustoms) has the wrong proportions (the cursor is stretched horizontally 3 times, and the phone has moved closer to the middle of the screen and in the same 3 times sued until it is completely unreadable. Nowhere else has such a baida been noticed.
There is a suspicion that some config has gone wrong, but it has not yet been found. Maybe there is someone who found these files?

D
Dispo_UHD 09.01.22

Andruxa Cockroaches
Try to put in windowed mode without frames

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

In general, there is such a problem that when a TV is connected to a TV via hdmi, the phone loses its proportions. (I will attach the screen) Besides how to turn off the TV, are there any other solutions to the problem?

Spoiler

P
Pupsik 3D 09.01.22

Dos9ra
You stuffed him into what **** that he crumpled like that?

n
nurbak 09.01.22

I have had this problem a couple of times (I got it after an update on August 20th of this year, that is, 3 days ago)
Have you accidentally turned on the "windowed (no frames)" mode?
The problem is exactly in the resolutions of the game itself. Dig there, as well as it will not be superfluous to rummage in the screen resolutions tab (well, where "Divide, duplicate, display by 1, display by 2")

Also sometimes such a problem in GTA Online if you change the "cover "phone, it usually helps to switch to another session or to

PS tasks. ... in the sense on this page

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

This problem has already been discussed here on the forum. This happens when connecting two monitors or TV + monitor. Leave one of them (monitor or TV) or play in a window without a frame.

n
nurbak 09.01.22

nat.mih
I have a TV (1920 * 1080) and a monitor (1280 * 720) connected, everything works both online and in a single just fine.
As I said above, this problem occurred to me once and was resolved by changing the resolution

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

nat.mih
Read the question more attentively! I did not ask why, I asked if they found a solution to the problem and not a "crutch".
nurbak
TV and monitor (all 2 full HD) work in twin mode, the game runs in native resolution and full screen. I even tried to run it through an expiriance of 2k (in my opinion this is called DSR when, for example, 2k is compressed to full xd)

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Dos9ra
Why a new theme? You could write in the old one.

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

nat.mih
And so I did not find it ... + Maybe in that post new people who know the solution to the problem simply will not see the question, like me, for example, that topic. If the admins look in, I will not mind that they would transfer the question there.