3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky_M4n 16.11.19 10:17 pm

Where Sparda is gone? (Devil May Cry 5)

The issue is not about the sword but about the character.

Dante and Vergil would be done through, and about Sparda, their father, everywhere casually mentioned, and about the current status of his nobody speaks. Gateway to Hell was sealed a couple of thousand years ago, eve made babies, then the demons home was raided by Eva single there's, like, killed, after she Dante've hidden in the closet, and where was Sparda? Why eve is not protected? Maybe Virgil saved? Urizen said he can't remember anything about that day (let us remove it on his dark, indifferent to human feelings the essence). I suppose, went to retaliate against Mundus in Hell through the sealed gate? Nowhere does it say dead of Sparda is alive or dead, but in DMC1 Mundus is alive and well, does this mean that Sparda was killed in battle with him? Or become a slave to it (but this is unlikely, because of Sparda fight any ushataet and Dante from Mundus exactly right)? He is unlikely after the loss of a beloved and dear wife Eva went around the world walking popitas to drag the Mundus in full, but in General no one has ever said that the Sparda anywhere died.

So maybe somewhere the developers mentioned or who smoked novels/books/anime in the details - where the Sparda at the time of the events of the fifth part?

God forbid, the Japanese gash DLC for a fifth (or even sixth) and put everything on the shelves in this space scene
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 16.11.19

Like in hell tortured.

j
jack_RADN 16.11.19

Of Sparda, the same kind most (or even all) of demonic power is lost after sealing the gate to hell
Therefore, either dead or with him in hell torment

S
S3ran 16.11.19

Well, at least the Sparda, and kicked the shit out of demons invading the human world, Mundus, he did not kill, and decided to seal on the island of mallet (the scene dmc1). So Mundus was alive. At the expense of information on Sparda, at the time of the fifth part - XS. On the wiki it says that the horses moved. Under what circumstances is not specified. But during the attack on the house of Sparda is gone, so presumably he does not know(l) that Eva was murdered. And it is unlikely he could stop the attack, because closing the portal to the demon world he was still its demonic power sealed.

D
Dennissio 16.11.19

in Owen said he disappeared long ago, information from his former pupil

L
Lucifer 149 16.11.19

Urizen said he can't remember anything about that day (let us remove it on his dark, indifferent to human feelings essence)
Not quite true,because Urizen have never had memories of the past,but the human side of V - Vice versa

D
Dark corsair 05.01.21

The official status from the classics has disappeared, but it should return when it is absolutely necessary. This is judging from the words of his students from the anime, the old woman from DMC2, and Mundus himself mentioned that he was disappointed to see Dante, because he was waiting for his father's arrival. The DmC clearly states that the local Sparda is locked in Hell as tightly as possible for the demon world. They cannot kill him, but tormenting him for eternity is easy.

And I believe that Sparda is alive and gone for some reason, for the franchise this is the last major unplayed card for history, and Capcom will definitely take the opportunity to get him back. I have said the same thing about Virgil since DMC3, although most skeptics were sure that he would never be returned to history.

T
The Silent One 20.01.23

Dark Corsair
Virgil is too tough an asshole to just pick up and throw out in the cold. As for Sparda... well, I also think that this is a trump card hidden up the sleeve for the future)