3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brainy figs 09.01.22 10:16 pm

How not to become a Jedi? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

In general, the question arose of how not to become a Jedi? Maybe there is a mod or something else? I'm just fed up with swords and strength, I want to run the whole game in heavy armor and with a blaster rifle
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 09.01.22

Smarty fuckers
Without Strength, you can't cope with Bendon and Malak normally, you just waste your nerves and time. And so, at the beginning and in the middle of the plot, who does not allow playing the Mandalorian?

N
Norman bates 09.01.22

And what prevents you from not using the Force and swords, but using heavy armor and blasters throughout the game?

B
Brainy figs 09.01.22

Well, in the same place the pumping changes, as far as I remember, or does it not change? Yes, sclerosis is getting worse.

V
Victor Dukoff 09.01.22

Brainwave shit
After the appearance of Jedi techniques, ordinary talents also remain.

R
Richards 09.01.22

Because the word knights means playing for the knights, and if you need to play a shooter, go online or stupid battlefront shooters, there will soon be a new nonsense for the stoned battlefield nerds).

B
Brainy figs 09.01.22

And here stupid shooters? Just as I played, I always chose swords, and on Dantooine they make a Jedi. But still, there is a long-range weapon in the game right? So I decided to shoot at least once. But I hate battlefields and KAL of duties

M
MalkPsycho 09.01.22

Clever shit
But in any case, blasters are ineffective against the Sith. I tried it myself, during the first playthroughs of the game, pumped in the wrong abilities and skills and, as a result, raked it in full. Rapid fire was pumped, so the Siths all fled, and sometimes half of the charges fell back into the years.

s
st029 09.01.22

Such reasoning will lead us all into darkness ..

T
Todevush Drexel 09.01.22

LoL

B
Brainy figs 09.01.22

It's clear. So I will swing firing at Canderus, and I will have swords and strength

D
Darth lord sith 09.01.22

Richards
though you did not write IMHO but I agree with you about the new Battlefront.

p
pekabir 09.01.22

At first I thought that the topic was about how not to get hooked on heavy drugs ...

M
Mabel pines 09.01.22

pekabir
If you are not a Jedi, then you can become a Sith, and Sith, like the norms, belong to drugs. So it's better then to become a Jedi and abstain.

p
pekabir 09.01.22

Mabel Pines their
addiction is tough! once exceeded the dose of medichlorian and that's it, consider the liver lost

M
Mabel pines 09.01.22

pekabir
Did you think that midichlorians sound like mussels with chloroform or like a midi keyboard?

p
pekabir 09.01.22

Mabel Pines
definitely has something to it

M
Mabel pines 09.01.22

pekabir
Do you have honey-chlorinators in you?

p
pekabir 09.01.22

Mabel Pines
I dropped that shit

X
XBoy360 09.01.22

Mabel Pines
Ahem ... this question has already sounded like you were asking about the presence of chlamydia in it.

M
Mabel pines 09.01.22

bakabir
Too old for him?)))

XBoy360
Who hurts, lol) I mean doctors with bleach