3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DoctorWho_ 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Fps drawdowns on ps4 (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I started playing on ps4 and faced frequent drawdowns of FPS, right for everyone? and how to deal with it?
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrYnT101 09.01.22

_DoctorWho_
What drawdowns are you talking about ??? I passed the game at the start and there were no problems at all with the cleanliness of the frames, I was completely satisfied

G
GrYnT101 09.01.22

Flow4Master
You fire personally on ps4 in the Witcher and not the video on utube, see FPS drawdowns there are very rare and then only in the swamps
Ps from your comments it is clear that you are not a distant person and do not know what optimization is And if you want to know what it is then play the latest betman on your computer and on ps4

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.01.22

GrYnT101
No, there are problems now with the viceroy on the consoles, not to mention the fact that on my laptop, NOW !!! 2013 (true game) the picture is an order of magnitude better than on PS4, I personally saw. Well, about the batman, you can foolishly ... break, but the fact of the weakness of the current generation is obvious.
PS are waiting for folich and an explosion of farts both from bakers and from console breeders)

G
GrYnT101 09.01.22

urban.kalabanovich
If you have not played the witcher on ps4 and watched a video on YouTube, this does not mean that you can compare their graphics

_
_DoctorWho_ 09.01.22

GrYnT101
I don’t know, but the friezes are decently noticeable, I heard that after 1.07 the friezes began to appear, but it seems that they were removed in 1.08. But I play and see how the game freezes, especially in bad weather or when a lot of ghosts appear

u

GrYnT101
And if you did?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.01.22

insel
And then there is nothing to guess, vidyuha and RAM. For vidyuhi a 500W power supply is declared. I took 1 kW very tightly until the price jump for 6700 rubles.
I took the motherboard in the region of 2500 rubles, and the CPU for 4700 rubles in February 2011. Old RAM OCZ 4x1GB took in November 2008 for 5200 rubles. I bought a hard one for 1TB in November 2015 for 2200 rubles. So the stories about the constant replacement of iron remain at the level of tales .And it's cheaper than taking a console

G
GrYnT101 09.01.22

urban.kalabanovich
Show your screenshot on that NOTE and compare my screen with PS4

b
b11zzard 09.01.22

_DoctorWho_
Like in the post-processing section. There are two parameters "blur"

u

GrYnT101 I'll post it in the
evening.

u

b11zzard
You this, choose expressions, gingerbread, if you saw laptops like "4 cores, 4 giga, game VK", this does not mean that they are all like that

N
No more drugs 09.01.22

urban.kalabanovich
Evening has come. where is the screen from the laptop?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.01.22

b11zzard
On FullHD laptops have long been delivered

i
insel 09.01.22

[Denis Alexandrovich]
2011 and 2008 ... hmm, now it's 2015, and soon, I'm afraid to surprise you !!! 2016 !!! IMAGINE !!!
4 GB of RAM is SO little, especially for such a game, that it's scary to even imagine. now it should be at least 8 GB. I took myself a corsair of the hyper X 8x4 series, each bar of 12k, but I'm such a nerd, but still 8 GB of RAM with a good frequency (more than 1600) will cost about 10 - 12k. vidyuha norms, what would pull the witcher to ultra from red is P9 290x (somewhere 22k) from green 970 (22 - 25k), bp per kilo (good, not some kind of feces) will cost 10k, well, you don't need to spend on your mother 2.5k - 4k is the norm. percent can be supplied from a red type amd bulldozer (not a box one will cost less) but at least 6 nuclear, and this is already 6 - 8k or from blue 15k and above! case - if the aesthetic appearance is not important, but it is important that the card fits in, we take a full tower, and this is from 4k and higher! cooling (if the percentage is not boxed) by percentage and into the case (here it is variable, I met 10k) hard drive - you can put one for everything, for example 1 TB. well, let it cost 2k ... the drive, although not required, we will not count it. mouse keyboard, sound (this is separate, I don’t know tastes), but personally I took myself a bloody v7 mouse (2k rubles) keyboard chrome (5k) and kraken pro ears (8k). but you can also put office guano for 1k all together ...
and now let's see how much we got:
excluding additional cooling, excluding mouse, keyboard and sound, excluding additional consumables, we exceed the limit of 50k rubles. and this I am considering a normal, good iron, on which any toy, at the moment, will go to ultra!
but cities are different, prices may also be different. I was guided by the prices in the DNS of the city of Smolensk. but in principle, 5-7k can be added or subtracted to the price mentioned above. depending on the region.

i
insel 09.01.22

I wanted to attach screenshots, but unfortunately the site gives an error 413 Request Entity Too Large.

here from the radical
http://s020.radikal.ru/i719/1508/6b/19cc24630847.png
http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1508/fa/f0ca0dabf184.png
http://s50.radikal.ru /i130/1508/af/6329e9cfe116.png

I won't run around looking for beautiful views, since I'm going through a quest, a game without mods, in general (there are no enb or suites) in the game there are at least 52 FPS.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.01.22

insel
It all depends on what games you play, and at what resolution. There are unique people who manage to pass The Witcher 3 with 4GB of RAM. In my profile I indicated that I have 8GB of 800MHz RAM. Perhaps this is somehow connected with the rest of the hardware , but I have a minimum of 3800MB of RAM, the game ate, and a maximum of 5257MB.

soon, I'm afraid to even surprise you !!! 2016 !!! IMAGINE !!!
There is nothing to surprise me with. Assassin3 and Arma3 walked with a grinding noise.
Taking into account the time that I can spend on games, my hardware will be enough for me not only for 2016, but also for 2017. in Moscow 3 kilo rubles