3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Al-ex- 09.01.22 10:32 pm

How do I change the quality of textures? (Ryse: Son of Rome)

They are locked on high.
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
MatadorPrestador 09.01.22

And no one has encountered such a problem: as if the second image is being layered - when you go out to the bright areas of locations. The latest updates have been installed. Drivers Nvidia 344.11
My confa:
Windows 8.1
IntelCore i5-2500K 3.30 Ghz
GeForce GTX 780Ti 3Gb
8GB RAM

-
-Al-ex- 09.01.22

warp 37
Well, let it eat away, there is nothing wrong with that!

H
HostesXaruka 09.01.22

Games King
there is no "System.cfg" file in the game folder what should I do xs? Where could it fall?

-
-Al-ex- 09.01.22

Duck then create it.

o
osdf 09.01.22

MatadorPrestador is a
game designed for AMD APU from the very beginning! It is bad for you from this owner of Intel and Nvidiv iron! I have a car that flies on average in the profile ... But in the videos, there is a sound!

Ps to amd apu because both ps4 and xbox1 are on the amd apu! type a10 probably!

D
Denis Zelenko 09.01.22

how to disable fully anisotropic filtering? I think the FPS will increase significantly.

T
Taddey 09.01.22

Please tell me, good people - what in the game does the graphics settings influence on the Fast file switching settings (what does it change exactly as graphics and not in the 30FPS limit?) but the current is that when (especially 2x2) brakes are on, decent brakes appear in the game) ???

M
Masky76 09.01.22

Taddey
These settings Prohibit! This question is only for the top-end hardware. Under the oversampling of the foreground graphics, it is more clear in my understanding of anti-aliasing. About switching files, experts say about 30 fps cutoff loading textures.
In general, the game is tailored for the game console, because the settings are not implemented properly, it may be patched in the future.

M
Masky76 09.01.22

MatadorPrestador
has such a theme, try turning off vertical sync. I saw this in the Crysis series, I think this is the problem of the dvigla itself or the insufficiently powerful hardware.

T
Taddey 09.01.22

Masky76
Well, you probably have to look closely there for a very long time - what is it that these settings have changed! For me, in principle, nothing can be seen there - no changes - only extra brakes !!!

s
shafigulin.ramil2015 09.01.22

I open System.cfg through a notepad and write from the bottom sys_spec_TextureResolution = 1. It answers me, they say, access is denied ... how to change the texture parameter ... in the game, high do not change to low ... = (

W
WeNoMaNSeR 09.01.22

people 8 gigs of RAM, an intel core i7-3630qm 2.40ghz 64 bit processor, an NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M video card, and with all this ryse son of rome sags terribly!

s
saa0891 09.01.22

WeNoMaNSeR

Check the computer for viruses and especially for the miner.

W
WeNoMaNSeR 09.01.22

the problem is that other games with a graph and better just fly

W
WeNoMaNSeR 09.01.22

but this one is not

W
WeNoMaNSeR 09.01.22

and this is just in case, but how to identify the miner?

W
WeNoMaNSeR 09.01.22

ay

d
daniil228423 09.01.22

Guys, the matter is, what Lags PPC wrote in the System file x = 1, it does not help, it turned off everything, but it does not work to change the quality of the graphics, the average is worth. Lags tin just like it is not possible to play. Intel Core i7 processor, 8 gig memory. 64 bit. Vidyuha Nvidia Geforce 740 m, if I don't have a computer, but a laptop, a pirate game, I've already downloaded a lot of different ones, there are such lags everywhere. There are no viruses. HELP !!!!