3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AbsoluteCrown 09.01.22 10:32 pm

Game not saved (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

The game is not saved there are no saves even in the folder
86 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanek6 09.01.22

Not saved in 4F missions?

23goga23 09.01.22

It’s the same for me, but all my saves are getting lost !!

s
sanek6 09.01.22

No, everything is fine in my main company. But 4E tasks are saved only for missions, there are no checkpoints, if you exit or fail, then you start the level all over again. What the hell?

K
KsardasSSS 09.01.22

On the mission, he does not save, although he writes that the preservation is in progress. T, E if you noticed, then everything from the very beginning + after 1 mission from Grimm (girl) on the ship, the dialogues that were before the passage of this mission did not change. At the same time, the repack is normal and this problem is not for everyone. It's not about the crack. Windows 7x64 system

m
mr.Boor 09.01.22

sanek6
The same garbage. It's even scary to start another single-player mission. They crash at the very end and on a new one ...

N
N1KLN 09.01.22

download crack from reloaded

K
KsardasSSS 09.01.22

It's not just a crack, it doesn't help everyone (I downloaded several repacks, many in the topic said that everything is fine. But for some it does not save and it is not clear why (((The path of the game without the Cyrillic alphabet, the account is also in English. And still the problem remains! If anyone finds out what the problem is, please write here

m
mr.Boor 09.01.22

KsardasSSS
Just today I tried two more repacks. And grunted at the same time reloading. Nothing changed. There are no saves. Most even wondering what the problem is?

C
Com_Bat 09.01.22

I put two repacks, the saves fly off DX11 also does not work. I downloaded here while the saves are working and DX 9 and DX 11 appeared beautifully on the desktop after installation.

s
sanek6 09.01.22

I put all sorts of cracks, there are no changes.
One thing is not clear why everything is fine in story missions, but in 4E tasks, saves work only on whole levels, there are no checkpoints, although it says that saving is in progress, but if the loot crashes or fails, etc. persist, and K.T. no.
Everything is fine, just one problem: there are no checkpoints in 4E missions. Maybe this is what the developers intended?

K
KsardasSSS 09.01.22

sanek6
Yes, yes! He writes that the save is in progress, but there is no sense (I tried only the first mission from Grimm, 10 times), while the money and secrets that I found on the mission are saved. But after passing through the dialogues on the ship remain as before the mission. The most basic.

K
KsardasSSS 09.01.22

Com_Bat
Thank you! Let's try)

C
Com_Bat 09.01.22

I think brothers, after the official release, a couple of patches will go. Well, let's wait. Hands itch about litsuha, but wait. Let's see what they write in the reviews about multiplayer. In the meantime, it is necessary to upgrade, there is so much online beauty on the way. Titanium, Survarium, what beauty can you do without a Stalker to shoot zombies around the zone, Battle, Code.

C
Camper88 09.01.22

When performing missions, make-up is so conceived that you need to start the mission from the beginning, when performing missions of cobin, checkpoints work toko after clearing each sector, when performing missions of charlie, checkpoints are saved after each wave. exactly the same (launched earlier than the release bypassing the regional restrictions of the Steam).

m
mr.Boor 09.01.22

Com_Bat
Thank you! Now saves work both in single missions, as the record icon indicates, and from the last one when you re-enter the game ...

p
plutikov55 09.01.22

Buy a license)

R
RoyS 09.01.22

For crack http://qa.youon.ru/187/%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1% 8F% D0% B5% D1% 82% D1% 81% D1% 8F-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist-% D1% 87% D1% 82% D0% BE-% D0% B4% D0% B5% D0% BB% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 8C

R
Reddington1371 09.01.22

So with waves in Pakistan and like "saves" with 4E tasks, this is how it should be? everything first.

A
Anton Batalin 09.01.22

sherlock1371
Vryatli
for that everyone writes, everything is okay, everything is saved, I downloaded a bunch of repacks and licenses + tried all the tablets with patches and nifiga!

S
ShаD 09.01.22

Anton Batalin
In joint missions it should be so, this is not a bug or a glitch.