3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Puritanin 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Game over the network and the Internet. Problems and solutions (Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Restoration of Erathia)

What servers can you play cool heroes on?
Leave the links.
44 Comments
Sort by:
w
wWw-Rus 09.01.22

There you must first register on the server. You find in a search engine let's say "server heroes3" - something like that. If you want we can play by IP or modem (Tyumen)

i
insider1981 09.01.22

Tell me how to play with a friend over IP? We bought a "platinum series" on 3 discs. We cannot find it by IP. Thanks in advance

i
insider1981 09.01.22

Tell me how to play with a friend over IP? We bought a "platinum series" on 3 discs. We cannot find it by IP. Thanks in advance

N
NOSIMO 09.01.22

I want to play heroes, but I don’t have a game and I don’t know what is needed
, which versions to download from and how to play HELP PLIZ !!!

A
AL009 09.01.22

people who are the thread answer the question !!!!! "Tell me how to play with a friend via IP? We bought a" platinum series "on 3 discs. We can not find it by IP. Thanks in advance" !!!!

Z
ZoltanDale 09.01.22

AL009

Try to create a network for games. Whatever you look for for a long time, I'll throw you one useful link in a personal note.

Also it might be worth turning off the firewall.

y
yuuur 09.01.22

how to create a network for heroes? where the people can be, what are the heroes?

A
AL009 09.01.22

yuuur
will explain everything

J
Just me 09.01.22

Leave links to georev plizz really need

X
Xenokryze 09.01.22

Recently I bought a pirate with a friend, we want to play on the network, we need to register the IP and we don't have a full stop xDDD
What to do? download the patch? or rusik? )))

V
Vanchez 09.01.22

Xenokryze try the in-game layout switch. Shift alto press and hold them write, there will be a point. Should help.

1010011010 09.01.22

but still

1010011010 09.01.22

it would be cool to play in the 6th via the Internet in the winter of the titans card. I would be for violet :)

S
Stekloboy_KR 09.01.22

insider1981
what aypishnik entered? the one that was offered in the game? need your personal network

S
Stekloboy_KR 09.01.22

Xenokryze
we got it like "counter + U"

S
Stekloboy_KR 09.01.22

how to create a network for heroes? where the people can be, what are the heroes?

V
VoVaN_92 09.01.22

First, download the Hamachi 1.0.3.0 program. We go into my network: network
name: Heroes III Armageddon
password: 135

There I will already tell you where to get the game that you need to play.

V
VoVaN_92 09.01.22

Go to the network, the game on the Internet works, I checked it myself.

[
[n] [h] [a] [N] [B] 09.01.22

Tell me how to play with a friend over IP? We bought a "platinum series" on 3 discs. We cannot find it by IP. Thanks in advance.

Nobody really answered this question. I'll write, perhaps, in a fixed topic, how to still play heroes on the Internet. And then people go to the forum in the hope of getting an answer to their question, but do not find it.

So, if you decide to play heroes on the Internet with a friend. HoMM III has the ability to play directly over an IP connection and create a server directly on the machine of one of the participants. To connect, the player who will be the server creates a game. To do this, go: new game - network game - click the TCP / IP button - host - ok. Ready. Now we send our friend our IP address, which is indicated in your window of the TCP / IP button. Your friend enters the same place, but instead of the "host" button, he sets up a "search". There he drives in the IP address that his partner gave him. Connected? Fine. You can play. Not? Then we stomp on. You need to find out the reason why you did not connect. First, we look at the IP address of the server. If your IP-address is one of 10.xxx, 192.168.xx or 172. (16-31) .xx, then it is internal, you will not be able to play on the Internet through it. You need an external real IP to play. I will tell you how to do this later. If your IP is "normal", then it is possible that there is a problem in the firewall and closed portacs. You need to turn it off. In Windows XP It is done like this: Start - right-click on "my computer" - management - services and applications - services. Next, we are looking for "Windows firewall", we go. We select the startup type = "disabled". And click on "stop". Everything is fine, the firewall is off, you can play.
Let's return to the case when you have an internal IP. We need the Hamachi program. Downloading. Install, enter the nickname of the account, I think you will figure it out. Next, one player must create his own network. To do this, in the program, click Network to create a new network. Enter the identifier and password. Next, the second player must connect to his network. To do this, he presses Network - connect to an existing network. There he enters the identifier and the password that his partner from his network gave him. Everything is extremely simple) You will connect and see each other in the client. Further. In the program next to your nickname and the big shutdown button, there will be your new IP address. Now we go back to the heroes and do the operations that I talked about at the beginning, only the connected player enters the IP address that is specified in Hamachi. Oops, you're connected, everything works!
Good luck with your game!

s
stranik09 09.01.22

My friend and I did everything like this, we downloaded Hamachi, created a network there, we go into the game, I create a game, but my friend cannot find me, help me, what to do?