3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Uploading files. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, please tell me. Is it necessary to throw mods on the site cleanly at 1.19? Or is it possible for earlier versions (of course, those mods that are not on the site)?
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxw33ll 09.01.22

MiRonyCH
well, about the cards, I only know what you need to choose for your version, because updates are coming

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

maxwell010297 means to load maps cleanly under 1.19?

C
Cat's cat 09.01.22

Update the game v 1.19.2.1, since now many maps, mods are adapting or making new ones for this version. So it will be easier for you to choose something and supplement the game.

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

MiRonyCh It depends on
what mods, trucks can be taken from earlier versions, because for example, in 1.19 there are not strong changes from 1.17 to 1.18 and most authors simply do not adapt them, traffic and trailers registered in traffic should be taken only under 1.19 because in this version there are strong changes touched on traffic, maps work from 1.18 but in different ways, and therefore if there is a map updated under 1.19, then it is better, and if the map was not updated under 1.19, then you can take it under 1.18, for example Mario

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

DarsiVeiro you probably did not understand me :) I am now asking about uploading files to the site :)

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

DarsiVeiro
98 percent of mods for trucks and 96 percent of mods for trailers today are under the early versions to which the figure 1.19 attracting you is attributed !! All this is done on foreign sites to earn money on "lamers", and from there they upload them here! Here is an example, a user zenit uploaded a pack of trailers to the site and users began to notice that only these trailers go in traffic, he turned to me, I looked, and it turned out that although 1.19 was written and there was a picture with a manifest and these trailers were registered in traffic under 1.18 I rewrote and gave, and this user downloaded the already corrected version, but the next pack of Flatbed trailers had already decided to check it himself and it turned out to be the same, plus the errors of cargo registration, which was fixed and uploaded. If I download the mod, then I test it, if necessary, I fix it, redo it,

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

vovangt4 turns out to look for everything under 1.19. But about trailers. I downloaded from here trailers for version 1.17 and for version 1.16 and tested them on 1.19, everything works

C
Cat's cat 09.01.22

MiRonyCH
Oh! Yes, I misunderstood a little :)

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

DarsiVeiro is okay :) anything can happen. I can't understand either. Found a topic for deleting standard trailers. (I didn't find the mod) but it says something to put there, it's here. But I didn't understand anything. But so eager to remove the default trailers :)

C
Cat's cat 09.01.22

vovangt4
That's why I use your mods, because you work on them, check them, and there are practically no problems with them.

v
vovangt4 09.01.22

MiRonyCH
I already answered you! If trailers from older versions are registered in traffic, then they will also work, but only one or several trailers from this pack will drive in traffic! And re-read carefully what I wrote to you! Where did I advise you to put everything under 1.19? Nowhere! And read the big comment I wrote to DarsiVeiro

M
MiRonyCH 09.01.22

Thank you very much for your help and tips.