3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Legendary items and weapons (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

We share here notes where they took quests for legendary items and weapons. I found an eye pestle sphere sword knife tuning fork)
175 Comments
Sort by:
i
iDominion 09.01.22

In the very first location, if you swim to a small island in the center, in the center at the top there is a camp and a chest, there is +10 armor in it to penetration.

d
dizz2010 09.01.22

on the island of Keela in a cave with spiders (where Hawkins leads you) old bow +10 to muskets

d
dizz2010 09.01.22

on Kiel (don't remember where exactly) Pestle +10 to Alchemy

S
Sneburek 09.01.22

phalanx of the toe in the house of alvarez

T
The dying bride 09.01.22

I forgot the name of the island, where the guards are shorter (magicians of the crystals). On the left side of the map, in the middle, approximately, there is a cave. There is a legendary sword 30-80 like + still a full effect. It will not be difficult to get it even at the beginning of the game. It helps a lot at first. (You will need the transformation into a parrot)

a
alekair 09.01.22

Who found the "Dull Ritual Knife on Calador? In my quests, if you put a mark on the map, then the cross is put on Henryk of the Hunters in the Citadel, but he doesn't have this on sale?"

m
mobakas 09.01.22

alekair
is the same garbage, I think it is necessary to knock him down and from a corpse like to steal

i
iDominion 09.01.22

Takarigua-attic of the governor's house, we climb onto the roof along the liana behind the house. Target

Z
Zelenuy 09.01.22

Regarding the task "Dull Ritual Knife on Calador", Henrik (Demon Hunter) has a ritual knife, to get it you need to win arm wrestling from Henrik. And then he will give the ritual knife as a reward for the victory.

m
mobakas 09.01.22

Zelenuy
and how to make him fight with you if there is no such option, he only offers to trade?

Z
Zelenuy 09.01.22

mobakas
You need to hook him so that he was near the table in the fortress, then there will be an option for 100 (or how many, I don’t remember exactly)) gold coins to play with him.

K
Krain13 09.01.22

stubborn liana, on the island of Calador a fisherman gives a quest to clear the coast, if you go further there is a magician holding a girl captive, lying nearby.

E
Evgeny Frunze 09.01.22

On the island of Keela, I found the sword Game of Shadows 40-80 damage, it can be improved 45-85 damage and +5 swords. He is on the island where Patty is met! next to Cole on the beach.

d
dizz2010 09.01.22

glass sword in Antigua. Lies on the shore next to the pier. +5 to melee.
Fredy's shackles on Misty Island. Next to the teleport on the shore. + 10% to fame.

V
Vit-Sku 09.01.22

Guys, sorry for the stupid question, are these legendaries somewhere in your inventory? Do they need to be used somehow or do they automatically give a bonus when they are raised?

K
Krain13 09.01.22

character tab, collection. yes automatically

D
DemonXXXL 09.01.22

I found almost everything except a ritual knife and one more, but I don't know which

G
GyJIeBeR 09.01.22

the fatal ring at the top of the mountain behind the lava.

d
dixon7 09.01.22

You can also find the Musket. It is located on the islands of Kali. If you look at the Wide Gate, you need to turn to the right and go under the wall through the trees. After them there will be a small cave with a chest. After picking up the contents you can make the Musket of the Spirit on the workbench 70 damage + 5 to muskets ...

B
Balbades 09.01.22

Zelenuy I figured it out
- in the morning Henryk goes to train with a sword, somewhere in the afternoon, in the late afternoon, he goes to the table and starts pulling a dumbbell, and at this moment it is worth catching him!