3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Which car to choose for a tough war with the cops? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Now I am on a Ford GT, but it slips so that the tractor will slip less. Requirements from the car:
Good speed
Fast acceleration
Does not slip.
Beats two cops at once.
Punches barriers well

I look forward to hearing from you.

I will play with a mod for improved police officers from -VLD-, to make it harder, but messy cops.
31 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 09.01.22

If the tractor skids less, then sit on it. I drove away in a Porsche Carrera GT.

P
Petya Korablyov 09.01.22

Try McLaren or Ford GT, you can try it, although I didn’t leave it, I don’t know how it’s in business
I tried the Cadillac, I thought it was heavy, but I didn’t really like it ... You can see all-wheel drive
I’m just going by my favorite cars, just recently I drove 32 minutes on a wiper srt 10, though I did not come across rhinos) at the last levels of the chase, so I would hardly hold out, they often squeeze me ...

I
Igor 2013 09.01.22

SLR is good if I set it up only on it and chopped it and found the optimal settings for it and for me it became a rocket and also a corvette zr1 is also valid if amerikos is needed, and since the 2003 Porsche Carrera GT was offered earlier, it is also a flying machine

-
-VLD- 09.01.22

Always preferred Viper.

A
AK-47 09.01.22

Subarik is very worthy to hold on.

F
Fat Vladimir 09.01.22

-VLD-
Are you still on the peg? Hospade!

D
Denis Mikhailov 09.01.22

MURSA NECESSARY

F
Fat Vladimir 09.01.22

Denis Mikhailov
MURCHELAGO NEEDED?

P
Pumping iron 09.01.22

In short, before the very impact, for a second, turn on the slowdown and slightly move the car to the side ... yours is like a tank ... and police like pieces of paper

m
meta_KnightFan 09.01.22

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren or Chevrolet Cobalt SS. At the last one I played the whole game for the first time only with her.

F
Fat Vladimir 09.01.22

Giga-Buster
I know, I know.

P
Pumping iron 09.01.22

meta_KnightFan
Contrary to popular belief ... cobalt is the worst choice ...

C
Capacitor 09.01.22

I tried all the cars! Bottom line - take a Mercedes McLaren, or a Dodge Viper ...... Corvette is also good, but too stupid control.
Ps - I prefer Viper .....

m
meta_KnightFan 09.01.22

Giga-Buster
I don't know. I drove the whole game on it and did not even set it up through the adjustment.

S
StarDNikolaevich 09.01.22

I played the entire game from start to finish on a Chevrolet Cobalt SS, won all 14 (15 in any case) cars from the black list, improved the car only by tuning, outwardly it looks like a salon. Considering all of the above, I did not experience any problems during the game. And here you can not decide which machine is better ...

P
Pumping iron 09.01.22

meta_KnightFan
StarDNikolaevich
I also used cobalt many times when I was small ... but then how I started using different machines ... to compare what and how ... I will say that the game can be played from start to finish without any problems on ANY machine ... but riding something ... that does not move like a two-ton block of concrete ... more pleasant ... I
don't use the adjustment at all ...

S
StarDNikolaevich 09.01.22

Giga-Buster
Agree, a lot depends on the driver (player).

a
alex8ball 09.01.22

don't discount manual performance adjustments or whatever. And so the whole game was played on lancerVIII when it opened. Porsche Carrera is also good.

R
Roman1989332 09.01.22

Evo 9 is very cool)

z
zwweerr 09.01.22

lancer, subarik, gollardo - then, if the setting is done correctly ........
....... turbo - for acceleration, weight - in the center, nitro - for the force of action ....... ...))