3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uN_Named 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Hero of Cyrodiil (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Why was he imprisoned?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.01.22

In Morrowind too. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

K
KILLJ0YS 09.01.22

this is the calling card of the series, the main character always starts the game in the conclusion)

A
Alec says 09.01.22

dwarf0987
Stole a sweet roll)

u
uN_Named 09.01.22

GillianSeed
wore namira ring, who knows these dovahkin

-
- RAVEN - 09.01.22

So the plot is always silent about it. GG just starts the game behind bars and that's it. This seems to be the case in all games except Daggerfall. There was some kind of fan mod for obl. It was called, it seems, "The Gate to Asgaard". There something was told about the future of the hero of Cyrodiil, but again this is just a fantasy of the fans.

A
Alec says 09.01.22

dwarf0987
What does the dragonborn have to do with it?
King Septim and Martin had dragon blood.

u
uN_Named 09.01.22

GillianSeed
like I was joking, but in fact in the world of scrolls everything is connected, indirectly and directly

A
Alec says 09.01.22

dwarf0987
The reason why chapters. the hero in prison may be due to the fact that Septim dreamed of the gentlemen in prison (in the dialogues he himself mentioned this (except for the place)), and the king ordered him to be delivered there, for any offense.
So who knows these dovahkinas.
You can come up with any answer that suits you, but the truth is that the writer wanted it so.

s
shkzsjd 09.01.22

GillianSeed
Here you dreamed of a man in prison, how do you order him to be sent there? You don't know his name or where he lives. According to the description, it is also stupid to search. And when the emperor entered the cage by the years, he was surprised. So it disappears.

A
Alec says 09.01.22

shkzsjd
but the truth is that the scriptwriter wanted it so.