3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheKep 09.01.22 10:41 pm

Transfer the manul to ModKit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quite recently, ModKit came out with the attached manuals in .pdf format.
My level of English is basic and I didn’t understand half of what I’m talking about :)
Actually, I ask people who have fluent English skills to translate the manual into Russian, thereby making life easier for many novice modders.
Thank you in advance ...
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DStrifer 09.01.22

Well, if they pay.

G
Gutsz 09.01.22

TheKep
If you have a great desire, you can translate it yourself with a dictionary in hand. You can also contact Zone Of Games, they can help there, but there are many on vacation. Do not ask here, here are all greedy twas *** who either give money or cut bonuses.

E
Eagle387 09.01.22

Gutsz
With a dictionary? pfff, nope, it won't work with the dictionary. There everything will be like this: the
car came up to the seat, did not sit down

G
Gutsz 09.01.22

Eagle387
If you are familiar with the basics of programming, you can handle it.

E
Eagle387 09.01.22

Gutsz
Of course you can

L
Lyokha-Bro- 09.01.22

teach inkhlisch

d
don.zorin63 09.01.22

It's not lazy to write any nonsense, and no one can answer normally. I am also interested in this question. How to install mods with this program? They write - just create a mods folder and throw everything into it - and throw everything, what does it mean, a folder with a name or open it first and throw the contents? And it is not clear that the game itself will see this mods folder or some other manipulations need to be done so that the game can see it.

_
__DOC__ 09.01.22

don.zorin63
And still not everyone knows in which folder to create the mods folder.
Spoiler

d
don.zorin63 09.01.22

__DOC__
So I'm talking about this and I say that who knows how to do it - I would write in detail how and what to do - we would be very grateful to him. I duck and now I do not know where to create this mods folder.

T
TheKep 09.01.22

don.zorin63
at the root of the game.
... The Witcher 3 and in it create the "Mods" folder and drop everything into it, from the archives, stupidly with folders. The game recognizes mods by itself.

d
don.zorin63 09.01.22

TheKep
Thank you - at least one normal person was found and normally without any vyё..explained.

Y
Youxyxol 09.01.22

TheKep
I can translate, I know English and Russian. But, unfortunately, I don't know how to make up pdf.
Eagle387
How do you think translators work? Most often, the text is driven into some kind of machine translator, such as a prompt, the result is "finished" manually to a readable and understandable version. Sadness, but true.

d
don.zorin63 09.01.22

Vychuchol
Can at least just translate into a notebook

Y
Youxyxol 09.01.22

don.zorin63
You can.

Y
Youxyxol 09.01.22

In general, I no longer do translation, because on the nexus, two GUIs for ModKit have already been released.

E
Eagle387 09.01.22

Vychuchol
I knew that.

D
DePeyrakPeyran 09.01.22

I don't fucking understand how to use it, scriptstudio.exe crashes when I try to open a script or create a new mod ...