3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Where is the graphics settings file stored? (ZombiU)

In the folder with the game, it seems to be not there (or maybe I just did not notice it) and in the folder with the save too.
PS And yet, when searching a corpse (drawer, cabinet, chest), my interface blinks for half a second, has anyone else encountered this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ainur Ikhsanov 09.01.22

And really where is it stored?

A
AR-81 09.01.22

Everything is brought together - both settings and saving. On the Codex pirate along the path Users / Name / AppData / Roaming / uplay / CODEX / Saves - in * .sav files

x
xoen 09.01.22

% AppData% / uplay / CODEX / Saves

The game is, let's say, not a fountain. And the loot is prohibitively asked for such a craft.
It's good that I looked. It took 10 minutes to
give 1k + for "such" - the top of insanity. more than 200 it is not worth in my opinion.
You can safely walk by. "exclusive" with wii crap on PC frankly, and Ubisoft in the end was insolent to push such shnyagu players.

G
GHOST_0201 09.01.22

For me a normal game, you can kill the evening.

t
tynnikov1978 09.01.22

C: Users admin Saved Games Ubisoft

t
tynnikov1978 09.01.22

C: Users admin Saved Games Ubisoft ZombiU Player_0

A
AL5 09.01.22

tynnikov1978 The
settings are most likely along this path, yes, but how can I change this file and turn off the soap? That's the question.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 09.01.22

AR-81
xoen
Okay, thanks for the help. But now another question has arisen, how to open ".Sav" files? It is impossible to open these files even with FileViewPro, and when opened through notepad, it displays hieroglyphs instead of text.

A
AR-81 09.01.22

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD It
would be a simple way, they would have figured out how to unscrew the graphics and put the file with the settings.

A
AlexNik 09.01.22

Maybe someone knows how to convert saves ... CODEX to ALI ??? On the codex, I have one door - behind which the game crashes (when you go for the master key). Or is ALI the same bullshit?