3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Underclass Hero_ 09.01.22 10:42 pm

I start the game, the screen turns black. (Resident Evil 3)

Help run parts 3 and 1 ... Part

1: I
start the game, it gives me an error:
Some of data have damaged. Please run setup again.
I click ok, and again this error until I click cancel.

In 3 parts: I
launch, the screen turns black. Periodically, the mouse cursor and the panel flicker (the bottom one is this one, where "start"). I press Alt + F4, it comes out and instead of the picture on the desktop - black.
15 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Underclass Hero_ 09.01.22

That's it, the third part started when I set "minimize to icon" in the properties, but after the first video, something like "goodbye to home" is written there, the game hangs there and that's it (((

R
RAZIEL_ 09.01.22

On a sistemnik (video card 9800GT), part 3 also hangs for me after these words, it starts up and plays normally on the laptop. To run in full screen in the properties of the shortcut that launches the game, turn off the visual design.

P
Pauls96 09.01.22

People help me with the first part of the same trouble.

O
OliveR_28 09.01.22

I played the game a long time ago on a pirate, somehow I decided to replay it, so I downloaded the license from the torrent ... I get to the place where a crowd of zombies is knocking at you in a narrow passage and there is a barrel ... I shoot at the barrel and the game crashes with an error ... time flew not in this place ... on the torrent no one complained about these bugs ... The properties of all nafig removed, cleaned acceleration sound, set the minimum resolution (in a small window opens play) and still this Trouble ....
Although it was on XP, and I have been at the shooting for a long time, so I have to try again

r
ripmav91 09.01.22

so that they plow, click on the shortcut with the right button properties compatibility put a checkmark in front of 256 cyets, resolution 640 * 480 if that we also put compatibility with Windows, and all GO

K
Korandash 09.01.22

HELP, dear !!! I can't solve the problem, after the video there is a black screen, at the bottom there are white inscriptions "Goodbye ..."

K
Korandash 09.01.22

... really no one will tell you the solution ???

S
Skull face 09.01.22

.. really no one will tell you the solution ???

Minimum hardware acceleration, Windows 98 compatible

K
Korandash 09.01.22

oooh !!! RipperRoo - You are a genius! Working! ATP is huge!

U
URKIN95 09.01.22

Help! played, saved, left, then came in, but how can I start my saves?

A
Akulich Vadim 09.01.22

Would you learn to write without ashipak.

D
D 1 G 1 T 4 L 09.01.22

Sgt.Gary Roach Sanderson and you cho cackled cock and cock? did you smoke an egg? ahhh, they laid an egg for you ... well, wait a minute, snotty comb

F
Fylht 09.01.22

Hell, I don’t know where they downloaded it ..... threw it off, shipped it, xlive.dll also installed it. DO NOT start. 2 3 sec black screen

A
Akulich Vadim 09.01.22

D 1 G 1 T 4 L
And you are still nervous, fool, I already forgot about you, walk aside dodik. Your trolink hafno =)

N
Nicolay1977 09.01.22

game 3 resident nemesis hangs after goodbye my house how to solve the problem