3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CH0L0 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Who is having fun in the game and how? (Saints Row 2)

here we write what you are doing ... karoch how you have fun.
For example, I sit on the roof of any car and ride around the city, shooting all sorts of infidels.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORSOV 09.01.22

Yes, after the destruction of all the gangs, there is not much fun ...
But personally, I find myself completing the killer's missions.

K
Kanagan81 09.01.22

looking for easter eggs, arranging total destruction of the city xD

C
CH0L0 09.01.22

The couple's Temka is completely empty, is it really that no one is having fun in the game, but just rolling around the city?

M
MORSOV 09.01.22

It's just that everyone is waiting for the third part. Most likely, just few people play. I also gave up, I'm waiting for the third.

C
CH0L0 09.01.22

Well, of course, I was worried in vain. I'm also waiting for the third, but I'm playing the second.
I just raised the topic higher so that everyone could see and write. After all, my first created topic on pg.

D
DIKAYAkitty 09.01.22

Nuuuu, with cheats why not have some fun =))) After the missions I find a part-time job "fight club" and start having fun !!! =))) Yahooo !!! it's cool to give pills to such healthy uncles =))))

D
DIKAYAkitty 09.01.22

Or I just walk around the city and fight with any passers-by, throw garbage, rob shops =)))

H
Hererasda 09.01.22

Or simply by transferring some files from CP: TT to the second one.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.01.22

UnStick
I know that anim from SRTT or custumise player cannot be transferred with the replacement of game information, the format does not roll - you need VPP_PC and there finally can be wrong. ... ...

Y
YumiNaruta 09.01.22

just hit everyone with anything xD

C
CH0L0 09.01.22

I still play Saints Row 2. Neither the third nor the fourth were hooked in any way.
I also really like the first part (it was released on the Xbox, it is not on the PC).

I like to throw pedestrians into the back of a pickup truck and ride like that with them. they all go down the hill.

L
Little man 09.01.22

In my free time from missions, I explore the city, dress up the character, pump cars.

M
Mr. kievro 09.01.22

I got into the limousine and I want my guys from the gang to be taken somewhere, can I do this?

P
Podvipodvertov 09.01.22

I create a heroine in the editor to my liking, put a mod so that I can contemplate her genitals, strip her naked, look for bandits, watch them beat her and jerk off furiously to all this. And so five times a day.