3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ujin fix 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Should I take PS or not?

Hi everybody. Updated the computer. Collected and bought vidyuhu. 980GF. Everything goes, everything is on fire, but I think the fig is it necessary? There is not much profit. Something worthwhile on the computer rarely comes out, but on the console there are always some "crazy" exclusives. In short, I think I will get rid of vidyuhi and buy a curling iron for the proceeds. Who will advise what?
By the way, so the question for filling is - which is better DriveKlab or Forza?
39 Comments
Sort by:
s
s1ash3r 09.01.22

crazy exclusives for $ 60 + $ 50 per year for an Internet. oh, well, another 30 fps

x
xogan 09.01.22

There are not so many rabid exclusives, and all the best games on pc still come out
Better forza, but better out of consoles than ps4.
But I would not give up 980 gtx in favor of consoles, it is better to wait, save up and buy a curling iron from my hands.
PS. I myself have a curling iron, but I'm going to buy a gaming PC, because I'm tired of playing with FPS drawdowns

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

Another factor is that cards become obsolete in years. Next year it will no longer be relevant, money is down the drain. Expensive toys - that's bullshit. All the same, I am going through my debt. I’m still not going to run the witcher) I’m still dragging on pokatushek, but on the PC ProjectCars and NSF. It doesn't smell solid like DriveKlab and Forza.

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

No more drugs ...
Damn, I just dispelled my doubts)

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

By the way, I noticed a lot of posts about account theft. Is it really that scary? or are teapots just complaining?

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
PS acc never stole. Although steam acc times 2.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 09.01.22

but schA I think the fig is it necessary?
Buy a console and think the same way.

N
No more drugs 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX Xs
, I didn't have any problems. Think of the password as hackneyedly as possible.

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

I just collected the computer and somehow burned out. Even before assembling, I thought to assemble a mini-ITX and assemble a console or a fierce stove. As a result, I assembled the stove. But now I think that the old version was much easier for me. It's just that in the end it turns out that an average PC is enough for online and strategy games, and for serious games that I play for a couple of hours in the evenings, an xD console would be enough

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

Moreover, the prices for PCs have recently almost caught up with consoles. Witcher bought him for 2k. GTA5 - 2k. On a 2.5k or 3k console. No matter how small the difference.

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
Well, xs, I personally use PS4 for all games. Be it multi-platform or eksy. Another thing is that I do not play as often because of work as before, and I buy games without discounts and does not really afford it. I think for those who work and value their own personal time console is the perfect solution.

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
well, how are new items on ps4 3999p so it's not a cheap pleasure)

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

saR3n_ID
Well, that's why it disappeared like that. Just in all the dregs like FarKray, etc. I don't play. They try too hard to keep the player from doing unnecessary activities. Plus, on a computer, optimization is usually lame.
And so already due to the fact that work and personal life. I would like to play something easier - just Inamous, pokatukhi, KillZone, Ancharted, etc.
PS: I am no longer a schoolboy and not a student) I will not be hit hard on my wallet 1-2 times a month.
The biggest danger of buying is the girl)

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
wow, I can already imagine how many masterpieces you have on your way The last of us, Heavy rain, Uncharted 1,2,3,4, Gran turismo, Destiny

V
Valentin2009 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
There is nothing better than a good PC ... Although if you are ready to buy games for 2500-4000r ... then go ahead ...

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

Valentin2009
one might think of pitch prices much lower than lal)

U
Ujin fix 09.01.22

saR3n_ID
There you go. something that will delight the action and plot at the speed of an airplane.
Destiny tried it with a friend on XBoxWan. I liked it very much. It's a pity there is no such thing on pc

V
Valentin2009 09.01.22

EvgenyiFX
The difference is that these consoles are already outdated, and there will never be such graphics as on a PC!

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

Valentin2009
ahah lol well, I ran a whitcher on ultras on my pitch and a whitcher on ps4 on a cool TV set for 60k and I will say that there is no difference at all.

F
FOXDIE_id 09.01.22

and it so happened that the most technological and cool graphene in the PS4.