3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fiaar 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Freeze on pause (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

The people when you press Esc, for example, to exit the game, everything hangs tightly. Who had this?
What kind of game, then on the first video it hung now when you press Esc
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarlCloun 09.01.22

exactly the same trouble. hangs when trying to enter the menu.

r
region 26 09.01.22

In general, at the beginning of a new level, screensavers, I stupidly cut down the computer.

v
vftor 09.01.22

My game with a black screen also freezes:
- with Esc (exit to the menu)
- after completing the passage of each level.
I have to cut down the game through the Task Manager. Damn it means what to do.
Repack seems to be normal. Tablet from Reloaded.

f
fiaar 09.01.22

it struck me shorter, and Esc started working and after the videos does not hang. I can't adjust the current to the graph, something is not very beautiful. And the computer seems to be normal. All the previous games were going to the maximum, and here I have been fucking with the settings for an hour.

v
vftor 09.01.22

DarlCloun
So I switch to a new mission through the choice of a chapter, and after the end of the mission the game freezes and it is impossible to exit the menu.

v
vftor 09.01.22

Nikolay Baklunov
Now looked at the comments on the repack from SEYTER, 36.59 GB, v1.2.0.4107 (version of the exe file), from Reloaded.
- TAJFILE writes: after Esc or 1 mission, just a black screen and that's it.
It's the same with me.

m
maxdima230429 09.01.22

I have the same thing as yours DarlCloun has to go out through the task manager

v
vftor 09.01.22

And what to do then?

m
maxdima230429 09.01.22

vftor wait for patch or new pill

v
vftor 09.01.22

maxdima230429
Yes! In general, it's ok not to play. Well, these developers went to the hack.

m
maxdima230429 09.01.22

vftor yes you said it right

D
DarlCloun 09.01.22

found the solution the
whole thing in the loHalization curve.
In English, missions are loaded, and I
checked the tablet from 3DM by ESC . plows and saves are loaded

v
vftor 09.01.22

DarlCloun
Okay! So the game is only for the British and Americans. And for the Russians there are sanctions.
In general, I went through 3 missions and realized - a rigidly linear empty. How many such games have I removed.
It's better to play Special Operations Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 according to your mood.

t
tynnikov1978 09.01.22

english correctly helps + CRACK for 4GB and weak percent http://rghost.ru/58892480

a
aligator76 09.01.22

I fully agree with everyone who swears about freezing during Esc and at the end of each mission a black screen, this is either a developer's imperfection or a clumsy tablet from RLD (although others have their own problems, there are also very noticeable drawdowns in FPS!), With RLD, although there are such failures but it works more stable than the others! so we are waiting for something to fix all this =))

m
masterFX 09.01.22

I join, I downloaded from the torrent 2 days playing the rules, several chapters passed, the graphon to max, the textures of the norms, the last firewood, sometimes friezes, but a bug appeared on the ESC and it was completely hanging, and after each mission the gluttony infuriates. when will the patch and crack be updated?

d
diler75 09.01.22

A week has passed - nothing has changed ...

b
bankata 09.01.22

Yes, that's the same garbage! I already demolished the game, rearranged it to another disk, it still did not help! I'm trying to put it in English, I'll try how it works

b
bankata 09.01.22

in short, speaking passed the game! So, during the passage there were several sorties, but it does not matter! And when I pressed esc, the game did not freeze and everything worked fine! I suspect it's the trainer! When I used it, exactly what happened to the igruha happened that hung it!