3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NesHKa7 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Crafting (The Forest)

Guys, share your crafting,
I found only two (bottle + cloth = hammers, bottle + coins + electric plate (near the plane) = bomb
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almondo 09.01.22

stick + stone = stone ax

D
DICKtator1401 09.01.22

how to craft?

C
C0rsair 09.01.22

overlord 3
Craft in the inventory, press I and move the cursor over the desired item and press the right mouse button (combine), if the combination is correctly assembled, a gear will appear.

N
NiXoN4eG 09.01.22

Coins, Booze, Chip = Explosives o_O

S
Stridden 09.01.22

Stick + Rag + Teeth = stick with teeth

M
Morfine 09.01.22

Booze + Cloth =
Booze Hammers + Coins + Electronic Board =
Rock bomb + Stick = Stone Ax

P
Phantom 09.01.22

How to make a torch to walk through the caves, otherwise the battery of the lantern instantly sits down and fires in the caves cannot be made, and from the lighter you can only see the hand that holds it.
And he must have seen a torch even among the natives ...

t
tratata and ololo 09.01.22

The phantom
hasn't made the torch yet

S
Snazzymother 09.01.22

Wait for the new patch, there will be a torch surprise. A person who was digging into the game engine found the torch crafting code.

D
Drygrodins 09.01.22

SnazzyMother
This is ZBS!

N
NTrojan 09.01.22

Teeth appear in the inventory, apparently after killing the cannibals, (although I'm not sure about that) what are they for? as far as I remember in one of the videos a stick was shown with its teeth inserted and entwined with some kind of algae or a rag, I don't even know, but now I have not found a use for it

k
kischin 09.01.22

Torch like Stick + Rag

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 09.01.22

Stick + Rag + Rope = Bow
Stick + Feathers = Arrows

A
Andreyka_05 09.01.22

People, tell me which house is better to make ready-made according to a drawing or with the help of customization?

z
zevsinc 09.01.22

Stick + Aboriginal skull (obtained by roasting the head in a fire) = a kind of club

V
VILKA AD 09.01.22

stick (and all types of axes, and also a stone) + cloth = improvement of the weapon (depending on what was combined with)
still in the game there is now resin (or something like that) is mined from trees and when combined with weapons and teeth, a toothy weapon is obtained ( ax + teeth + resin)

L
LordZmei13 09.01.22

Two rabbit skins and you get an unknown crap called a bag.

V
Vampir-174rus 09.01.22

Two deer skins and a rope make a flask for water

Z
ZZIIPP 09.01.22

At the expense of the spear, if you take a spear and 2 rags and add something else, you can make an improved spear, but I still haven't found what else I need (no one knows?

V
Vampir-174rus 09.01.22

spear needs bones