3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hostweex 09.01.22 10:53 pm

At startup, it gives a DirectX error (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

at startup it gives the following error: directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung
tried to do it as shown here, http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/es/forum/threadview/2832654348541881729/, did not help
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hostweex 09.01.22

please tell me what to do

S
Sirines 09.01.22

1.What kind of computer?
2.Video driver latest?
3. In the folder with the executable of the game, are the .dll components of DirectX ?.
4.DirectX was updated via the microsoft site?

H
Hostweex 09.01.22

1) packardbell
win7, geforce 630, core i5, 4 cores 2.5 GHz
2) yes
3) yes

H
Hostweex 09.01.22

4) yes

S
Sirines 09.01.22

in the start menu run -> dxdiag. Check if there are any errors in the screen and sound tabs.
Video driver - reinstall with default settings (version 344.75)
And preferably a screenshot of the folder with the executable.

F
Furydose 09.01.22

on the English forums they write that this is due to the overclocking of the video card (both your own and the stock one if the overclocked one was already on sale). there it is recommended to reduce the frequency.
I did not reduce the frequency, turning off the aero wines helped me, but my dragon age did not throw it out at the start, but after about half an hour.

H
Hostweex 09.01.22

I don't know what else I did, but the error went away, but the game began to eat 3/4 or even all 90% of the CPU

H
Hostweex 09.01.22

that's all, thanks for the help and hints, I understood what I did and what I didn't, and so:
1) completely update the firewood of the video card and directX, restart the computer
2) do this procedure
Start menu spoiler, execute -> dxdiag. Check if there are any errors in the screen and sound tabs.
Video driver - reinstall with default settings (version 344.75)
And preferably a screenshot of the folder with the executable. Thanks Sirines to restart the computer

S
Shulga 09.01.22

Furydose what is aero wine?

z
zevsinc 09.01.22

Shulga
To put it simply, the theme of the desktop))

z
zevsinc 09.01.22

The game was rushed to release a not quite debugged one, in general, we are waiting for a patch)) I solved my problem by lowering the graphics settings by min, like so far no departure))

a
alkenfel_ 09.01.22

Dear, tell me, downloaded, installed a pirate with a crack from 3DM
Changed all firewood, directx, visual ++ installed, all settings for min.
at startup, the process priority menu, the swap file did more, the antiviruses and all programs removed all unnecessary ones
Even the desktop theme changed
First, the directx error crashed, after everything that was done it just crashes after half an hour ... The game itself does not slow down everything works.
who can advise what?
hardware:
laptop lenovo Y560
win 7 64x
I5 m460 2.53 hertz
amd rudeon 5000 hd

z
zdanu4 09.01.22

there was also a hogwash, it only flew out exclusively during cut scenes with a DirectX error and a reference to firewood (all additional software is installed and updated).
I do the following:
In user.cfg write these lines to:
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender. SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

Remove the 30
fps limit in the 3dmgame.ini cut scenes in the properties, remove read only and in the line
where it says "ExeName = DragonAgeInquisition.exe",
"ExeName = DragonAgeInquisition.exe -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+".
I also cleaned the computer from dust and loading progs. I even removed the cover of the computer for more cooling.
It became much less frequent to fly out (1-2 times in 3 days). I haven't had such dances with games for a long time.

R
Roman Chmir 09.01.22

did not find such file (((user.cfg

E
Emil_95 09.01.22

Roman Chmir
you always create it yourself !!!

m
milare666 09.01.22

Guys, please help. I launch the Inquisition, load the previous save, and after just a minute the screen turns black and gives an error:
Spoiler
For more than six months the game was launched like a nice little one, with all the additions and updates. Has ceased since mid-June. help me please

s
seniorborian 09.01.22

milare666
Reinstall your vidyuhi driver, judging by the message you have a standard Windows one.

m
milare666 09.01.22

seniorborian
reinstalled first thing. Now it costs Nvidia GeForce 840M. In Dragon Age Inquisition Save ProfileOptions_profile I changed the parameters by one. The game was also reinstalled and opened at the minimum settings. Still the same error after loading the save. For more than six months she worked normally, but now she doesn't want to. We were advised to switch from integrated to discrete. Do not know how