3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Russian empire

---
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 09.01.22

Interesting enough, but won't work here: wrong topic and too many letters.

B
BarackKamacho 09.01.22

where are the pictures, I'm a trash, and just really a complicated joke

N
No more drugs 09.01.22

Very interesting, but why is it here?

v
vovanRUS 09.01.22

many bukaf

W
Wing42 09.01.22

I read it. Okay, what's next?

W
Wing42 09.01.22

If anyone is suddenly particularly interested in this topic (concerning the Great Patriotic War in general and World War II in particular), then I recommend reading the book "Icebreaker", which touches upon the pre-war, war and post-war periods in the USSR and abroad.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.01.22

I read it. Okay, what's next?
I join.

W
Wing42 09.01.22

EVIL PLAYER
" Gut blood and shit !!!!"
Wonderful! Just mind you cleaning.

W
Wing42 09.01.22

Mayamenstate
Who, what and to whom should - it is clearly not up to you and me to decide.

A
Alexator 09.01.22

Mayamenstate
and why Georgia?

A
Alexator 09.01.22

Mayamenstate
I like the last sentence.

W
Wing42 09.01.22

Aleksator
Only without the indigenous population. There will be many problems with him.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.01.22

It is better to ask the local population at the referendum: who wants to live with whom. And then it will be seen. It is impossible to ignore the people, it is fraught with problems. The facts we see ...

W
Wing42 09.01.22

A.Soldier of Light
"It is impossible to ignore the people, it is fraught with problems. We see the facts ..."
It is possible, and quite successfully for many years. We see the facts.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.01.22

... Europe sincerely, disinterestedly helps Ukraine to return the Crimea and Donbass, Russia, too, sincerely, disinterestedly should help ...
Right now I will die of laughter. No, about $ Russia, and then I'll die. In short, I will die of laughter, about $ rus and I will die again.
There are no words in politics, let alone phrases to help sincerely, unselfishly !!! NO!!!

Drive this into your chicken brains and don't kill people (stacks of laughing $ early corpses) !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.01.22

Mayamenstate
Agree. They think about their national interests and listen to the opinion of Ukrainians (although they do not care, they listen just for show). And for some reason, when it comes to the national interests of Russia, there is a feeling that the West, in principle, does not recognize the national interests of Russia, as if they do not exist at all =]

W
Wing42 09.01.22

Everyone knows that states enter the union clearly not because of a good life and an abundance of production of various products. And even more so when it comes to wartime, when the political map can be changed several times a day. They captured here, lost there. In peacetime, they think more about foreign trade and meeting the needs of their own market, so that territorial unions are not a priority. A weak state, which in turbulent times of confrontation received protection from its more powerful neighbor, tells us: "Peace! Friendship! Chewing gum!" Loyal and reliable companion, fellow, business partner, in the end. But when the war passes and the time of peace comes, as soon as a weak state feels its security, the economy, fertility and welfare will rise rapidly, replenishing everything that has been lost,
A house divided in itself will not stand.

W
Wing42 09.01.22

Mayamenstate
"The question is why the Germans in the countryside could organize brothels, in Germany, and in the Ukraine, and anywhere, but Ukrainians and Russians, it is impossible, not in Ukraine, not in Russia, or anywhere?"
This is their sexual difficulties. You, by the way, any discussion comes down to sexual issues, deviations and other sadomasochistic perversions. I have nothing to talk about with you: I am far from being a sex therapist and not a psychiatrist. You can discuss pressing issues with your girlfriend.